Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/10/2021 6:32:11 AM EDT

Have had a few sets of tv wireless headphones over the years as the wife is a late sleeper.

Managed to hook up a bluetooth transmitter and old ear buds but there’s no volume control.

Just got some skull candy buds on sale from Costco but they won’t pair with the transmitter.

Only thing on amazon has the harness type buds (how are they even still around?)

We put a man on the moon over 60 years ago, how are tv ear buds not a thing?

And no, I don’t want to spend $3,000 for the hearing aids that do it.

Link Posted: 6/10/2021 6:39:59 AM EDT
[#1]
If you can use a Roku for your TV, one style of their remotes has a jack for wired headphones.  The Roku remote gives you volume control.  It works very well. Total cost less than $100.  Plus you get a Roku for your TV. You may want that even if you have a smart TV.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 6:43:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Shooting muffs with the volume up

Link Posted: 6/10/2021 6:57:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Bumped for answers.  I've never used one, but I need one.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 7:35:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Samsung Smart TV and Apple AirPods.  Works very well.  Riggs could be pulling my house down and I would not hear it.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 7:58:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 9:54:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Big ass Sennheisers with a 10 foot extension is my pick for TV in the living room when I don't want the whole house to hear it.

The sound quality, comfort, and even cost are superior to ear buds. They have a volume dial on the side.
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 9:47:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top