Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2009 9:03:55 AM EDT

Alright, I desaturated it a little. I like it.

Too much photoshopping? Right click > view image for fullsize.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 10:41:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I like it.  I like the high contrast a lot.  You may want to bring the saturation and brightness down a bit though.  You can see some areals that are slightly blown out (some blades of grass, the high areas of the furniture like the grip and stock).  That's just me though, otherwise I think it's a fantastic shot!
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 3:48:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll disagree with the rooster and say yes to "too much photoshopping".
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:09:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Your colors are all off.

Way too much yellow. The weapon's colors are off.

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:16:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Way too much photoshopping for me.  But if you like it, that's all that counts.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:25:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks good to me.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 5:44:21 PM EDT
[#6]
cool photo, but it hurts my eyes a bit, maybe tone it down just a nudge
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 8:51:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, I assumed he was going for that "Post appocalyptic-radiation style" high contrast thing.  I just thought the colors and brightness were a little distracting.  If it's a photograph (not artistic) you're looking for then I'd correct for the yellow cast, bring down the saturation and exposure a bit.  It doesn't need any sharpening.  It's a pretty nice composition, none the less.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 9:48:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Bump with updated photo
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top