Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2008 7:10:33 AM EDT
Light wasn't anywhere near as good as it was for the CBR shoot.

Link Posted: 9/4/2008 8:05:48 PM EDT
[#1]
More good work.  

Okay dam good work...clean bike, good back grounds, good DOF control.

7mm
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 6:17:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks,

Apparently, it was good enough for an online retailer to grab my shots and use them on their website as product shots without my permission.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 6:22:04 AM EDT
[#3]
very, very nice.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:36:11 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Thanks,

Apparently, it was good enough for an online retailer to grab my shots and use them on their website as product shots without my permission.  

Flcker users have had this problem.  

Send the image poacher an invoice for usage rights & send it by registered mail.  Might make an offer for trade of your images for their goods.  

When I was an every weekend IPSC shooter, that's how I paid for my electronic ears, brass, primers, powder & bullets until the shop closed.

7mm
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:53:52 AM EDT
[#5]
I sent them a nice email saying that I was flattered that they liked my image and wanted it for their website, but they would need to compensate me for it's use.  I did ask them about trading images for discounted parts, and they responded with a snotty "we don't need you picture", and took it down from their website.  They just wanted something for nothing.

On the other hand, I did get a nasty critique from an online "pro" and "photography teacher".  He said my images sucked because I should have shot them at f/22.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top