Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2006 7:55:32 AM EDT

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:41:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice pics. What kind of camera are you using? And can I post an edited version of your Mustang photo?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:57:10 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Nice pics. What kind of camera are you using? And can I post an edited version of your Mustang photo?

I'm using a Nikon D50 with the 18-55mm kit lens and a 70-300mm G lens.

Sure, let's see what you can do to the pic of the mustang.  PLEASE, don't photochop it in front of a car wash...

Well, unless it's a hot chic car wash!  I know it's dirty, but it's not mine either!  Just observed it in a parking lot.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:53:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm learning photoshop and color adjustments. Saw an opportunity to practice some. Let me know what you think.

http://skuophoto.com/pictures/9872c829.jpg
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:02:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm learning photoshop and color adjustments. Saw an opportunity to practice some. Let me know what you think.

skuophoto.com/pictures/9872c829.jpg

Hmm... cars still dirty!  

Looks nice.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:20:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

skuophoto.com/pictures/9872c829.jpg

if you want some photoshop practice, take the reflections off the car
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:32:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Taking the reflections off would make the photo bland and lifeless. Since it is not in a solid background, it would look weird without reflections.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top