Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2002 6:18:26 PM EDT
I'll be joining as a member here soon. Can someone whip up a gif/animated JIF of a white coffee mug with the initials " S T F U" on the side?

Maybe animated w/ steam coming off the top?
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 12:04:40 AM EDT
[#1]
It's so much more satisfying to do it yourself.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 12:10:34 AM EDT
[#2]
What type of membership you plan on getting? Bronze, gold, Platinum?
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 6:45:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'll be joining as a member here soon. Can someone whip up a gif/animated JIF of a white coffee mug with the initials " S T F U" on the side?

Maybe animated w/ steam coming off the top?
View Quote

Are you still interested in this? I came across a possible candidate GIF for STFUing. Let me know and I will start working on it. What color background would you like? White doesn't look good on this particular GIF.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 11:03:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Blue background?

Steam is good!

I'm getting a bronze membership. All will become clear soon on how my membership came about...
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 6:57:21 AM EDT
[#5]
[b]Mugzilla[/b], check your IM.[:)]

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top