Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2009 8:09:48 PM EDT
If you haven't played it in a while, go check it out.

The only problem I've seen so far with the new update is that they screwed up the keyboard layout, so you have to click on the little "gear" looking icon near the top right (while you're in any channel on any server) and re-adjust the layout. The only thing wrong is that you'll need to re set the A and D keys to "strafe" left and right.

Hopefully, they'll have that fixed quick, but until then, it only takes about 30 seconds to fix.

My first suggestion other than that is that they should put that play option on more maps.
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 8:10:42 PM EDT
[#1]
They've also made it easier to report cheaters. Just hit the escape key and it's an option on the list. Just fill in the name...
Link Posted: 7/30/2009 8:00:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
They've also made it easier to report cheaters. Just hit the escape key and it's an option on the list. Just fill in the name...

Waiting for misuse by myg0t
Link Posted: 7/30/2009 9:46:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Waiting for misuse by myg0t

Yep. There are a few I'm waiting on too.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 6:14:03 AM EDT
[#4]
i dont know if i like the zombie mode or not
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 6:29:45 AM EDT
[#5]
I know when combat arms first came out there was alot of crap about cheaters hacking the game and also the game just being buggy as crap. Do they still have the same problems with black screening / not loading / and cheaters EVERYWHERE? Im ight want to get back into it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:35:29 AM EDT
[#6]
I know when combat arms first came out there was alot of crap about cheaters hacking the game and also the game just being buggy as crap. Do they still have the same problems with black screening / not loading / and cheaters EVERYWHERE? Im ight want to get back into it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 11:38:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Not _too_ many bugs, but there are still a lot of hackers cheating in most games. Honestly, they do appear to be making changes to try to cut down on it, but it's still pretty rampant.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 12:33:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
i dont know if i like the zombie mode or not

I think it could be made much better. They should  change it so that - just like in zombie movies - the zombies/rage infected can be killed. To make it fun, they could go with the "head shot" method. That would keep it from being too easy to kill the "infected", but it would make it easier for the living to win the game. I mean, as it is, the only way for the living to win is to hide and not be found before time runs out. To me, that's dumb.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 10:37:18 AM EDT
[#9]
I don't like it.

Why even give you a gun if headshots don't kill the zombie?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top