DOWNLOAD - 183 MB

Mine 2 download links
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:41:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I saw it yesterday, made me LMFAO.

Nathan
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:04:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Pretty funny! How did they get the arms of the soldiers to stick out like zombies?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:08:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Pretty funny! How did they get the arms of the soldiers to stick out like zombies?

If you are revived, some times you lose your weapon (and thats what you look like). Iv'e had it happen to me once or twice... I believe if you keep getting killed and revived, and someone keeps picking up your kit, the kit will move further away from you and you will be revived without a weapon. I think we should give it a try.

Nathan
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:01:01 PM EDT
[#4]
The roadrunner part was the best.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:16:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you are revived, some times you lose your weapon (and thats what you look like). Iv'e had it happen to me once or twice... I believe if you keep getting killed and revived, and someone keeps picking up your kit, the kit will move further away from you and you will be revived without a weapon. I think we should give it a try.

Nathan

I can pretty much do it on command to somebody.   Can do it roughly 3 out of 5 attempts but I only tend to do it before a round starts when there aren't enough people for a server to get started, because I usually have to team kill somebody to do it.

Had 3-4 people running around without kits one night after I revived them without their kits.

Here's my Planetbattlefield instructions on how to do it, along with some screen shots.

www.forumplanet.com/planetbattlefield/topic.asp?fid=6033&tid=1824780

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:38:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Best video yet.

Lmao at MECgyver.

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:56:36 AM EDT
[#7]
I love the Manahmahna part! it made me Laugh so hard i couldn't breathe.

Nathan
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top