Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2006 10:35:57 AM EDT
I am in need of a H2 Clan. I am level 20 in slayer. CTKURT
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:22:19 AM EDT
[#1]
BTT
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:15:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't really have a clan, but I have a good group of friends I play with from different parts of the US. All married 30 somethings that still think we are kids . We are mostly between LV 20-30.

We mostly do customs and are always looking for good people to play with, send a FR to Jerkwood. If you have the Xbox 360 we are going to be playing PDZ also if you are in to that. Later
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:17:14 AM EDT
[#3]
I play but, I just started, level 2,I know I suck but it is fun.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:18:44 AM EDT
[#4]
My Xbox took a shit about 2 months ago.  When I get my 360 Ill be back.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:24:16 AM EDT
[#5]
I have my own clan, but no one that I originally played with gets on anymore.

I still get on xbox live about once a week or so to find idiots and ban them from live.  Gotta love being an admin
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 11:02:51 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I still get on xbox live about once a week or so to find idiots and ban them from live.  Gotta love being an admin

I could have banned a kabillion people so far if I was an admin. F/R me CTKURT
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 11:06:09 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I could have banned a kabillion people so far if I was an admin. F/R me CTKURT

I have lost count as to how many I have given temp bans to.

Only permanently banned 4 people so far - as in ban their mac address of their xbox, along with their account, so they can never get online again with that machine.  Its good to be king
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 11:27:28 AM EDT
[#8]
i started a clan called texas lunatics (for texas kids that play halo)... but since your an ARF member we can make an exception for you if ya wanna roll with us...we dont really do much clan stuff tho

me and a couple of my friends from a&m down here play with a small crew of yanks most of the time and we wreck shop on people

TX Lifer is my name...hit me up if u wanna roll with us
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:34:36 AM EDT
[#9]
OK thanks for the requests and some sent out. Hope to play W/ yall soon
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top