Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2005 6:08:58 AM EDT
#2 was the best game ever, I hope they release a new version soon. BF2 is OK but SOF kicks ass
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:39:13 PM EDT
[#1]
no way.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:01:36 AM EDT
[#2]
No way on SOF3?
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:28:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Call of Duty has effectivly replaced sof2.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:09:38 AM EDT
[#4]
I sure as hell hope so.  I need something where I can blow off limbs like the older games, with a new-gen graphics engine.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 12:05:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Call of Duty has effectivly replaced sof2.

Call of Duty hasn't replaced anything from SoF.  Just because you like a game doesn't mean it's the best game in the world.  
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 1:03:38 AM EDT
[#6]
A 3rd incarnation would be nice. One thing I liked about SOF2 was the AI. It was the most realistic I've seen so far, though that isn't saying much. Nevertheless, it was impressive to see AI characters actually cooperating and running away when they 'knew' doing so would be to their advantage. The random terrain generator was another nice feature. It provided me with many hours of entertainment. The biggest drawback was the limited number of terrain features and single player mission types. It got kind of old to clear the same old buildings over and over. But as a whole SOF2 had many good features that they'd do well to copy and improve upon in future games.

Galland

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top