Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2005 3:52:12 PM EDT
I just got a used 98 custom with a response trigger. Havent had a chance to use it yet but irc its essently a gas assisted bump fire device?  

whats a good loader suggestion for it since all i got is a basic gravity feed syste,

Im mostly a rec baller so I dont want to unload alot of money on a loader
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 5:15:58 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I just got a used 98 custom with a response trigger. Havent had a chance to use it yet but irc its essently a gas assisted bump fire device?  

whats a good loader suggestion for it since all i got is a basic gravity feed syste,

Im mostly a rec baller so I dont want to unload alot of money on a loader

Correct. From what little I know about the device, it uses a small amount of gas to push the trigger back into your finger, such that if you hold it the right way you'll shoot full-auto. Very cool little gadget. A good place to start would be to find a Tippmann owner's group online.

If you're mostly playing rec ball, I'll suggest the Viewloader eVLution 2. It runs about $65 new, but you could probably find one cheaper on e-bay if you looked. If you don't want to spend that much, look for Viewloader 12volt Revolutions with the X-board, again you could probably find one used cheaper on e-bay.

I'll suggest the eVLution 2 over the 12v Revolution. pbgear.com is a great place to start looking for equipment. They may not always have the best prices, but they have the biggest selection on the net. They've got eVLution 2's for $65, and odd colored 12v Revolutions for $20

Hope this helps.
jason
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 2:05:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I would definitly go with the 12 volt Revvy. Or if it floats your boat get an Apache, and than you would never need to upgrade to another loader.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 6:33:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd give the Revy a nod as well.  I've had one on my AutoMags for three years now and never had a problem.

J223...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top