Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2004 10:34:38 AM EDT
Ghost Recon II

Now that looks cool!  Supposedly coming out for the Xbox in November and PC in early 2005.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:15:17 AM EDT
[#1]
We've played the sh** out of GR1 on my lan...but my friggin' disk went bad, and now I can't reinstall it after my latest rounds of reformats.  

You know, this is not the 1st time one of my Red Storm game disks has gone bad.  They'l undoubtedly want  $$ to send me a new one, and THAT is gonna piss me off lol.  

Anyway, GR 2 is a must have...I'll probably get both versions.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:54:42 AM EDT
[#2]
PC Gamer did a preview on GR2. They are making GR2 a console game, and it will play like one. I will not be spending my money on an XBox game ported over to PC, where the Ghost Recon series plays best.

I resent PCs being treated as a secondary gaming system, just because more money can be had in consoles.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top