Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2022 12:20:54 PM EDT
Does anyone else think that removing this map was the dumbest thing Call Of Duty could have ever done? That was the best map hands down and a boatload of fun to play cross platform. I have to believe they were making a ton of money for all the add ons and skins they were selling even though the game was free. Who else thinks about this map and game weekly and wishing it would come back.

Link Posted: 7/22/2022 3:17:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Many things they do is stupid. I like playing Multi and I am SICK of the Promenade map in Ground War mode! It comes up like five times in a row no matter weather we win or not.  They should bring back Verdansk in War Zone!

Hoping MWII is better!
Link Posted: 7/23/2022 11:06:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Caldera has grown on me with the addition of redeploys and storage. That being said Verdansk was better.
Link Posted: 7/23/2022 5:25:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Crossplay should be optional and Verdansk was a better map.
Link Posted: 7/23/2022 5:39:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Solos on Rebirth is my go to now. Well, when it’s available.
Link Posted: 7/23/2022 11:34:48 PM EDT
[#5]
The entire game is garbage with Activision forcing PC crossplay and allowing every assclown streamer to cheat without being banned.
Link Posted: 7/26/2022 11:11:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Insurgency Sandstorm wrecks COD.
Link Posted: 7/26/2022 11:28:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Insurgency Sandstorm wrecks COD.
View Quote

I would've liked this game if it wasn't for the glitching, crashing, sound problems, loadout issues, and every other frustrating issue I had with it. The thing about Verdansk map was that it had everything and it was fun. They couldve really kept rolling with it and introduced new things but apparently there were way too many cheaters hacking the gameplay. Ruined it for a lot of people. There was a petition to bring it back on change.org, but I highly doubt that would ever sway the decision of the execs making the calls...
Link Posted: 7/26/2022 12:24:38 PM EDT
[#8]
They've moved on to MW2 or whatever it's called.

You'll get rotating game modes, bundles for purchase and not much else for a while.

Your squad pretty much nakes the experience. If you have a 4 man squad that plays regularly, try something new.

Couple nights ago we decided to go full Blackwater in Plunder quads. Run a top secret mission to get a big wad of cash and get marked on the map as top 5. Picked a rooftop and camped it against all comers. Only time we could leave the roof was to go loot money or gear off of corpses.

We held out for a good while until multiple teams ended up pushing up the building inside while calling in clusters and air strikes on the roof.

It's a big sandbox. Make it fun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top