Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 23
Posted: 11/11/2012 10:54:19 AM EDT

Clan Name:  FUAROCK

My gamer tag is TeeeeeeRex if you want to add me or message me on xbl.

FUAROCK clan is existing.  We can keep the BO2 talk in this thread and keep the MW3 discussion going in the other one.

If anyone else wants to join let me know and I will get you squared away.  

Link Posted: 11/11/2012 12:15:47 PM EDT
[#1]
first.
Link Posted: 11/11/2012 2:44:55 PM EDT
[#2]
2nd. Can't wait.
Link Posted: 11/11/2012 2:51:55 PM EDT
[#3]
please add me I will be back in the US in a week and half, peligro113
Link Posted: 11/11/2012 3:25:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

please add me I will be back in the US in a week and half, peligro113

Ill send you an invite to the new clan an it will be waiting for you when you get back.

Link Posted: 11/12/2012 6:08:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Add me too.

Zetzuna F Sei.

I will be picking up the game at midnight.
Link Posted: 11/12/2012 6:11:59 AM EDT
[#6]
X2. took off tomorrow to get some game time in
Link Posted: 11/12/2012 8:47:28 AM EDT
[#7]
FYI the mw3 clan carries over to black ops 2. New challenges and all that but membership stays the same and requires no new action.  
Link Posted: 11/12/2012 8:49:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Double tap
Link Posted: 11/12/2012 11:48:01 AM EDT
[#9]
I will not be on much tomorrow, but I will be playing alot on weds.
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 3:57:18 AM EDT
[#10]
So none of you guys did the midnight release? My copy will be waiting for me at home when I get back in town.
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 7:25:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So none of you guys did the midnight release? My copy will be waiting for me at home when I get back in town.

I thought about it.  I was over by my gamestop around 5 pm and there where already 10 or so people camped out.  So I did not want to come back around 12 to wait in line for a while only to get home and it be to late to start playing.  I'll be dropping by to pick it up on my way home from class- should be on around 7 or so.
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 10:14:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I did.   There wasn't anybody at the Best Buy I went to.   I left my house at 1150pm and was home by 1215am.   Jennings, Dread, and I played a little last night.
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 1:08:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 1:41:49 PM EDT
[#14]
I left work early to play a little today. I already played against a Level 42. I like it so far.
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 1:49:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 2:06:13 PM EDT
[#16]
You guys are all going to prestige before I even get home.  
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 2:27:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

lol....  I am still in the teens as far as rank.  I haven't leveled up that much yet.   I will jump on here in a little bit.    I really like the game.   They only problem is my connection sucks sometimes.    I can be dumping rounds into a guy before they even know I'm there, but they will raise up and one shot me.    

I have heard a lot of complaints about connection to xbox live and getting dropped from games.   It happened to us a little last night.
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 4:08:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol....  I am still in the teens as far as rank.  I haven't leveled up that much yet.   I will jump on here in a little bit.    I really like the game.   They only problem is my connection sucks sometimes.    I can be dumping rounds into a guy before they even know I'm there, but they will raise up and one shot me.    

I have heard a lot of complaints about connection to xbox live and getting dropped from games.   It happened to us a little last night.

I don't know if it's the same thing, but I get Host Migrations all the time. The very first second of my first game it happened. Talked to Hammer earlier and he said it wasn't happening to him. I've had literally 4 or 5 the hour I played earlier today.

Link Posted: 11/13/2012 4:10:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/14/2012 3:20:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Need a invite.  Gi6sonn.
Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/14/2012 4:41:29 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Need a invite.  Gi6sonn.

Thanks.

Invite sent.

Whats the verdict on the game?  I feel like I am missing out on months of playtime.  
Link Posted: 11/14/2012 6:01:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Need a invite.  Gi6sonn.
Thanks.

Invite sent.  

Whats the verdict on the game?  I feel like I am missing out on months of playtime.  

Seems great so far.  Only have about 2hrs game time.  Not one server crash.  My main problem in past COD games was the hit detection always seemed off, to me at least.  So far working great in BO2.
Link Posted: 11/14/2012 6:22:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/14/2012 7:54:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Im waiting on you guys to determine if I will spend the money for the game or not. id be nice to join up with the old crew again!
Link Posted: 11/14/2012 9:11:04 PM EDT
[#25]
I am trying to make it lv 80 in MW3 before I buy this one.  Need to actually finish something before I start another game.

MAHA
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 6:07:47 AM EDT
[#26]
I'll be in... If and when I get it.

Also... Tyler, you might want to write "OFFICIAL" in the title of the thread.
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 6:13:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Just picked it up last night and so far it is ok.

I'm playing under my GF's account right now so it looks like some girl is kicking peoples asses.

After playing BF3 i had to relearn all the controls again.

There has been soem questions if it is worth the money. So far I would say yes , though only 2 hours of playing time into it.

Link Posted: 11/15/2012 7:04:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Let me bump this on top of the other miss leading thread.  This is infact the one and only official thread for the clan.  

Lots of people are being sketchy on whether or not this game will be worth it and to be completely honest....I'm on that thin line as well.  I played BO1 and I personally didn't think that it was that great.....In fact, I ended up selling it.  This is something that I never did with MW1 2 and 3.
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 9:40:47 AM EDT
[#29]
I'm really loving this game (as of right now). We'll see how it goes in a month or two. I think the SMG's are the best guns so far.
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 9:55:38 AM EDT
[#30]
So far I think its fun.  There are some things I do not like- the sound effects for one.  My two favorite game modes have undergone big changes that I do not really like- Kill Confirmed and Domination.  For the purpose of score streaks in KC a kill is 50 pts, collecting a tag is 100, a deny is 25.  So for just kills a UAV is a 6 kill streak.  Domination is two halves now, this change is not as big a deal but I am still not sure I like it atleast you get 100 pts for a kill.
Link Posted: 11/16/2012 7:58:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Just so you guys know....  Your scores during the game for scorestreaks will stay the same during double XP.  You are still getting double XP if you have nuketown.   Unfortunately, scores are different than the XP so you don't get your streaks faster.  

A couple of us were playing earlier and were confused about whether we were getting the double XP or not.
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 3:57:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 6:10:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 6:30:10 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 7:23:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Supposedly, if you set your search preferences to "best"  it will give you the best possible connection.  However, I still think it can change quite a bit from game to game.  

I like the game overall..    MW3 got boring for me pretty quick.  I think this adds more variety  which may keep it interesting.   The most frustrating thing is that my enjoyment depends a lot on what type of connection I have.   When I have a good one it is great... When i have a bad connection I go 4 and 20..  

A lot of people complain that the score streaks are too hard to get.    A lot of them are for me.  However, I solve that by running care package.   I figured that if I set a streak like the warship it wouldn't be very often that I would get it.... If ever.   However, as randomly as it pops up in a care package is probably more often than I would get it earning it on my own.  

I have received a lot of UAV's, but I also have received a couple war machines, a death machine, load star, VSAT, war ship, a few hunter killers, lightning strikes, a couple hell storms, a warthog, guardians and sentries...  Why kill myself trying to get stupid high streaks?
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 7:30:14 AM EDT
[#36]
I guess I will go this week to pick up my reserved copy. Glad I reserved it months ago to not even pick it up at the release. I'm so lazy.
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 9:50:28 AM EDT
[#37]
I finally get to play a bit tomorrow probably when I head home.  Quintin has so eloquently made me not as excited.  
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 10:00:19 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I finally get to play a bit tomorrow probably when I head home.  Quintin has so eloquently made me not as excited.  

Quintin is bipolar (I'm joking mods please don't ban me).....  ignore him (for the most part).

We all had some nice games, and we also had some really crappy games.  All we have to do is feed Quintin war machines, and good connections for his KSG, and he will be purring like a kitty in a yarn factory.
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 12:55:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 8:47:40 AM EDT
[#40]
Man, I am loving the MP7.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 9:52:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 2:53:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Finishing up my move and have an exam tuesday, so I probly wont be playing much until then.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:10:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Finishing up my move and have an exam tuesday, so I probly wont be playing much until then.

Hurry up.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:45:58 AM EDT
[#44]
I actually think this game will grow on me.  Maybe Quintin will like it too if he can ever get internet provided by someone other than the pony express.  I still have to figure out a lot but it doesn't seem all bad.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 9:45:37 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I actually think this game will grow on me.  Maybe Quintin will like it too if he can ever get internet provided by someone other than the pony express.  I still have to figure out a lot but it doesn't seem all bad.

Quintin still has that Walmart internet connection?  Not that I can say anything....at least he has internet.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 1:56:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 3:56:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
So far I've been getting my shit pushed in but it's not a bad game, just different from what IW typically puts out.

Some thoughts,

It's back to feeling like it takes half a mag to put people down unless I'm shooting people in the neck and face area. That's a typical complaint with Treyarch COD games In the past.

The weapon attachments are excellent and I like the new perk system.

Maps look good, seem kinda small but they look good.

I have a fast cable connection but there are games where it's laggy and I get shot to pieces then amongst other times.

Do you have your search preferences set to best?     I can notice the difference.  It is still a bit inconsistent, but I notice more games where my shots are hitting better.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 4:38:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
So far I've been getting my shit pushed in but it's not a bad game, just different from what IW typically puts out.

Some thoughts,

It's back to feeling like it takes half a mag to put people down unless I'm shooting people in the neck and face area. That's a typical complaint with Treyarch COD games In the past.

I have a fast cable connection but there are games where it's laggy and I get shot to pieces then amongst other times.

I know exactly what you are talking about....especially on the first Black Ops.  The fact that it took a half a mag to a full mag to kill someone pissed me off.  Then I found what weapon to use and I began to completely dominate in that game.  In the end, I got rid of it and only played it for 3 months or so.  I grew bored of it...really fast.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 4:57:44 AM EDT
[#49]
I would like to get in on this.

My GT is : KNUCKLESDEEP102  
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 5:08:22 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some thoughts,

Do you have your search preferences set to best?     I can notice the difference.  It is still a bit inconsistent, but I notice more games where my shots are hitting better.

I did this on Ass' recommendation. I notice a difference with my shit connection. I still lag, but overall I notice a difference.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 23
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top