Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2012 12:39:32 PM EDT
Is it just me or has every damn cock goblin come out of the wood work the last few days for double xp. There is no way some of the shit I am going through is legit.
Link Posted: 3/24/2012 12:57:18 PM EDT
[#1]
There's double XP now?

A week after I got to level 80?

FUCK. ME.

Link Posted: 3/24/2012 1:08:53 PM EDT
[#2]
It has been pretty tough for me since the double XP weekend started.   I am having far fewer good matches than usual.  I can be pretty inconsistent normally, but it has been noticeably different.  

I just had a 12-4 match....  That is about the best I've done since it started.
Link Posted: 3/24/2012 6:29:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Well it looks like I wont have to worry about it since they just notified me I have a two day suspension for havin ghtis in my bio.
"Your aim bot is great at this game.You however still suck harder than a fat chick."
Link Posted: 3/24/2012 6:38:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/24/2012 9:15:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Well it looks like I wont have to worry about it since they just notified me I have a two day suspension for havin ghtis in my bio.
"Your aim bot is great at this game.You however still suck harder than a fat chick."

Forgive my ignorance... But I don't know what you mean by that.
Link Posted: 3/24/2012 11:08:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Typed too fast cause I was pissed. I hit the space bar one letter to soon.
It should say
"having this."
Link Posted: 3/25/2012 12:15:57 AM EDT
[#7]
I stopped playing MW3 online once I hit Level 80 and unlocked everything. It got boring. BF3 baby
Link Posted: 3/25/2012 7:32:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I stopped playing MW3 online once I hit Level 80 and unlocked everything. It got boring. BF3 baby

BF1 and 2 sucked soo much balls I wont buy it.
Link Posted: 3/25/2012 10:38:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/25/2012 10:59:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It should say
"having this."

Ah ok,   I probably should have figured that out..    I thought it was an acronym or something.  

They really seem to be cracking down on foul language and "poor sportsmanship."  I have seen some other posts on youtube, and one here, where people were getting two day vacations for language during games.  

I would rather they spend their time weeding out aimbot people.   Language doesn't usually offend me too much.
Link Posted: 3/25/2012 3:20:02 PM EDT
[#11]
I kind of get a kick out of it. With all of the bad word gamer tags I see EVERYTIME I play , I get a two day time out for that?
One of my friends said it best . "Xbox must be run by fat chicks with aimbots.."
Link Posted: 3/26/2012 5:08:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It should say
"having this."

Ah ok,   I probably should have figured that out..    I thought it was an acronym or something.  

They really seem to be cracking down on foul language and "poor sportsmanship."  I have seen some other posts on youtube, and one here, where people were getting two day vacations for language during games.  

I would rather they spend their time weeding out aimbot people.   Language doesn't usually offend me too much.

What is really bad is getting banned for the language when you are playing a rated M for mature game....It's the kids that play the game that are ruining it for everyone...How can xbox tend to kids that aren't old enough to play the game...
Link Posted: 3/26/2012 5:17:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top