Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2011 2:40:35 PM EDT
for the second tier of the assault class assignment, the one where you have to win 5 SQDM matches, do you have to use the assault class? or will a SQDM win with say support also count?
Link Posted: 12/27/2011 3:48:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Use any class. I was running engineer in all 5 of my wins this past weekend.
Link Posted: 12/27/2011 5:12:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Use any class. I was running engineer in all 5 of my wins this past weekend.

Yeah it doesn't matter what class you're in.
Link Posted: 12/30/2011 7:25:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I got the worst luck when it comes to getting placed in SQDM matches...  I'm up to nearly a dozen games without a single win so far
Link Posted: 12/30/2011 7:33:48 PM EDT
[#4]
^^^^

sounds like me.  every squad i get on is either full of snipers or guys who run around as bullet spunges.  
Link Posted: 12/30/2011 8:27:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
^^^^

sounds like me.  every squad i get on is either full of snipers or guys who run around as bullet spunges.  

Yeah I usually get stuck with REALLY bad teams to. One game I played I'm 20-5 in 1st the next guy to me is 5-3 everyone else on my team has big negative K/D ratio.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 2:45:12 PM EDT
[#6]
I also am missing a SDM Winner ribbon.  We'll have to do  a SDM night or something!
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 3:07:12 PM EDT
[#7]
The SDM requirement was the worst.  Noone likes playing it, and its basically full of hacks, cheats, and exploiters.  So EA forces us to eat that shit sammich. . . .

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:14:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 5:08:04 PM EDT
[#9]
get on the squad death match server that takes 5 to win shorter matches higher percentage to win.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 5:15:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Wait till you have to get the 5 Jeep kills.....  (They're the "jeep" with the spare wheel on the side btw.)
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 5:17:10 AM EDT
[#11]
every time I jump into sqdm I get put on bad teams, still haven't won one match.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 8:42:14 AM EDT
[#12]
All I have left is the jeep kills. All other assignments have been done for quite a while.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 10:48:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Wait till you have to get the 5 Jeep kills.....  (They're the "jeep" with the spare wheel on the side btw.)

That one took me a while, I hate that damn jeep.

I am trying to get my suppression assists now and it is taking me a long time.

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 10:56:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

if you put on the suppression perk its alot easier, at least i thought so.

and for the DPV kills, do kills with the mounted machine gun count?
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 11:22:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, I found that to be one of the easier things to get. I got all 5 in one match, 2 roadkills, then park it behind a corner and wait for someone to come running by, just bear in mind, the MG isn't turreted, back the jeep in just right so that you have a decent field of fire.

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 10:16:46 PM EDT
[#16]
I got 4 out of 5 SQDM wins with randoms. It is not hard. My advice is Claymores, avoid the IFV (using it and destroying it) and use the silencer. (Not sure which weapons still show up on the minimap.)
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 12:29:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have been using the suppression perk but it is still taking FOREVER to get.  When I shoot at someone one of two things usually happens, I kill them or they kill me so I dont really get many suppression assists.  I am at 33/50 and I have been trying for about the last 2-3 days.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 12:33:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have been using the suppression perk but it is still taking FOREVER to get.  When I shoot at someone one of two things usually happens, I kill them or they kill me so I dont really get many suppression assists.  I am at 33/50 and I have been trying for about the last 2-3 days.

Try frag rounds on cqb maps like Metro and Grand Bazzar in choke points and stick with a group.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:30:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Try frag rounds on cqb maps like Metro and Grand Bazzar in choke points and stick with a group.

That will probably work, I have been using the QBB.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 2:35:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Any LMG on 64 man metro will get you that assignment in no time.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:44:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:46:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 1:15:25 AM EDT
[#23]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top