Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2009 2:41:31 PM EDT
Main ingredient ephedra, need to drop around 24lbs, heard this stuff was the best.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:04:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I took it 10 years ago when it had ephedrine in it.

They have long since taken that out of it, its not worth a shit.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:14:04 PM EDT
[#2]
What products still contain ephedrine then? Everywhere I look online says it has been removed as it causes death, and severe heart problems, which have never been proven, but still lol
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:19:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Try eating better and exercising until you feel like you're going to die. Dope will not help you keep the weight off in the long run if you don't change your lifestyle that got you into this condition in the first place. There is no cheap fix to losing weight, it takes hard work.

Doc
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:21:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Try eating better and exercising until you feel like you're going to die. Dope will not help you keep the weight off in the long run if you don't change your lifestyle that got you into this condition in the first place. There is no cheap fix to losing weight, it takes hard work.

Doc

I know, butI eat right, but still have bitch time losing weight. I need to make weight for a physical test I have coming up, and this is the only option I have at this point.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:43:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Nothing contains ephedra or ephedrine anymore, the FDA made all the supplement companies remove it after dumbasses started abusing it and dying.

Now, it has been removed for "weight loss" purposes, it can still be found at gas stations for "bronchodilator" purposes. It is usually stored behind the counter, ask the person working there.

25 mg ephedrine HCL
200mg caff.
81mg baby aspirin
is the classic "ECA" stack

hope that helps
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:23:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Nothing contains ephedra or ephedrine anymore, the FDA made all the supplement companies remove it after dumbasses started abusing it and dying.

Now, it has been removed for "weight loss" purposes, it can still be found at gas stations for "bronchodilator" purposes. It is usually stored behind the counter, ask the person working there.

25 mg ephedrine HCL
200mg caff.
81mg baby aspirin

hope that helps

Ah is it illegal then? Maybe that is why the pharmacist gave me  a weird ass 'meth head' look lol
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 9:05:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

25 mg ephedrine HCL
200mg caff.
81mg baby aspirin

hope that helps

Ah is it illegal then? Maybe that is why the pharmacist gave me  a weird ass 'meth head' look lol

it is illegal to sell for weight loss use.

People were taking ephedrine and using it to cook meth, so they relabeled the stuff as a asthma sorta med and added guesta. which make you sick as hell if you melt it and make meth out of it.

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 1:07:06 PM EDT
[#8]
I once used that stuff, but I quit on my own before the bad stuff about it came out.  While I was using it, I was sitting down at rest one time and my heart suddenly RACED.  I nearly passed out from it.  It scared me and had never happened to me before.  I figured it was due to the product, so I stopped using it.  Three weeks later, the reports came out and I had this pale, "Oh shit" look on my face watching the news.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:20:54 PM EDT
[#9]
What's your diet like?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top