Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2009 2:19:37 PM EDT
There's a zumba class that's between two other classes I take.  Thought I might try the zumba and see how it is.  Apparently, it's latin-music dance for an hour.

So do men do Zumba?
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 1:22:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I was working out at the Y near my house a year ago, and noticed a Zumba class going on in the glass-enclosed multipurpose room in front of me.  

Best I can tell it was women shaking their asses to music for an hour.  I guess the theory is the ass is smaller/more toned afterwards.  

I rowed for almost 13k, completely transfixed.    No idea what the class is about, or whether dudes would benefit, but as a spectator sport,
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 1:25:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought this was thread about the little robot vacuum cleaners.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 10:11:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

So do men do Zumba?

Not heterosexual ones.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:39:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So do men do Zumba?

Not heterosexual ones.

WTF is zumba, is it as homosexual as p90x? lol
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:46:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So do men do Zumba?

Not heterosexual ones.

WTF is zumba, is it as homosexual as p90x? lol

p90x is to zumba as Queen is to Village People.

You'd have to be so flamingly homosexual to do zumba as a dude, that the sprinklers would go off, and Sharky and the fire dept shows up.

If a girl uses moves from her zumba class on you in a nightclub, you're getting laid that night- guaranteed.

MEN DON'T ZUMBA!

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 2:20:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Then again...if you check the class out and its full of smoking hotties I think it might be ok.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top