Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2005 10:43:55 AM EDT
I am on team PBR as in Pabst Blue Ribbon.   Our projected team finish time is 29 hours.  I am in Van 2, leg 10.  Total mileage for me this year is a little over 17 miles.  This is my 3rd time running it, but I have had easier legs in the past.  The 17 miles is going to be a challenge!

The Hood To Coast Relay is the ultimate adventure run! The largest relay race in North America, its stretches 197 miles from the top of Oregon's Mt. Hood, down to the Pacific Ocean, in Seaside, Oregon, over 12,000 runners show up to experience this annual event, now in its 24th year.

Relay teams of 12-people each, come from around the world to participate in the Hood To Coast Relay

Anyone else running it this year?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:00:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I wish!  I'm on the wrong side of the fruited plain.

Good luck.  Please report back after the race.

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 1:17:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I ran it last year, but didn't get on a team in time this year
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 3:53:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Good luck! Maybe you'll see some of my buddies from Team Runner's High.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:01:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Good luck! Maybe you'll see some of my buddies from Team Runner's High.

I am sure we’ll be passed by many ‘a fast teams!  

So I may very well see them.  
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 11:18:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Best of luck to you.  I'm not running it but let me know how it goes.  Patty
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top