Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2004 5:33:26 AM EDT
Background: 34 years old, started lifting about 12 years ago (not too seriously), kicked it up a notch about 4 years back. 5'6", 170 lbs.

At my yearly physical I mentioned the sometimes acute pain I feel in my elbow during bench press and curls. Took the xray and the doc pointed out what he says is a bone spur. He wrote a script for anti-inflamatory and suggested better stretching.

Any other suggestions?
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 7:20:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Better genetics?

Seriously, this stuff happens.  I'm only 49 and I have arthritis in both knees.  Couldn't jog if I wanted to.  For you it is a bone spur.  Other stuff will come.   I have no advice on this particular problem and I think the doc already said it all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top