Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/24/2006 5:38:51 PM EDT
My roomate has a mobile skeet shooting buisness and has'nt actually used the equipment in awhile. If we were to plan a shoot here in LaGrange Tx, how many of you would be interrested in shooting? We were talking about making it a two day event with skeet shooting and a turkey shoot the first day. Then on the second day do some long range shooting.

Anyone?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:00:49 AM EDT
Try here:

www.shotgunworld.com

There's a skeet and south area that includes Texas that you can post in, and get some responses.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:25:09 AM EDT
tried talking the range officers at the range into letting me shoot skeet with my ar but then never gave in.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:41:45 AM EDT

Originally Posted By RichardCranium033:
My roomate has a mobile skeet shooting buisness and has'nt actually used the equipment in awhile. If we were to plan a shoot here in LaGrange Tx, how many of you would be interrested in shooting? We were talking about making it a two day event with skeet shooting and a turkey shoot the first day. Then on the second day do some long range shooting.

Anyone?

I might actually be interested in that. I have family that lives in La Grange and in West Point so I'm up there quite a bit already.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:09:08 AM EDT
How far is that from Houston. Hours? Miles? Either will do.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:40:23 AM EDT

Originally Posted By cajunconan:
How far is that from Houston. Hours? Miles? Either will do.

Its about an hour and a half. Maybe less depending on what part of Houston.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 4:21:35 PM EDT
I haven't found any recipes for skeet, so I don't go shooting them.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 4:31:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Pointman_M4A1:
I haven't found any recipes for skeet, so I don't go shooting them.

I have shot skeet. They taste like shit!
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:31:17 PM EDT
Please blow off the negative replies; those that don't shoot moving targets on a regular basis with whatever weapon/target of choice have no clue what they are "missing", much less doing it while they themselves are moving. I do however prefer the variety of sporting clays over skeet.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:31:32 PM EDT
I love shooting skeet. LaGrange might be a bit far from Beaumont, but I would consider it.
Top Top