Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2006 5:38:51 PM EDT
My roomate has a mobile skeet shooting buisness and has'nt actually used the equipment in awhile. If we were to plan a shoot here in LaGrange Tx, how many of you would be interrested in shooting? We were talking about making it a two day event with skeet shooting and a turkey shoot the first day. Then on the second day do some long range shooting.

Anyone?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:00:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Try here:

www.shotgunworld.com

There's a skeet and south area that includes Texas that you can post in, and get some responses.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:25:09 AM EDT
[#2]
tried talking the range officers at the range into letting me shoot skeet with my ar but then never gave in.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:41:45 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
My roomate has a mobile skeet shooting buisness and has'nt actually used the equipment in awhile. If we were to plan a shoot here in LaGrange Tx, how many of you would be interrested in shooting? We were talking about making it a two day event with skeet shooting and a turkey shoot the first day. Then on the second day do some long range shooting.

Anyone?

I might actually be interested in that.  I have family that lives in La Grange and in West Point so I'm up there quite a bit already.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:09:08 AM EDT
[#4]
How far is that from Houston. Hours? Miles? Either will do.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:40:23 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
How far is that from Houston. Hours? Miles? Either will do.

Its about an hour and a half. Maybe less depending on what part of Houston.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 4:21:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I haven't found any recipes for skeet, so I don't go shooting them.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 4:31:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I haven't found any recipes for skeet, so I don't go shooting them.

I have shot skeet. They taste like shit!
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:31:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Please blow off the negative replies; those that don't shoot moving targets on a regular basis with whatever weapon/target of choice have no clue what they are "missing", much less doing it while they themselves are moving.  I do however prefer the variety of sporting clays over skeet.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:31:32 PM EDT
[#9]
I love shooting skeet. LaGrange might be a bit far from Beaumont, but I would consider it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top