Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/25/2003 7:26:29 PM EDT
Did we ever agree on where to meet up and what time? I know I'll show up in Waco around noon to check in. Anyone want to meet up for lunch in town? Then go to the Meeting/RO/Vol class?

PS. ETH IM mail box is full
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 7:52:08 PM EDT

I don't know what time I'll be down to Waco on Thursday ( probably noon-ish), but my headquarter and some of the guys is at the range.

We'll camp, brother.
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 3:53:56 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 4:46:57 AM EDT
That's what I was thinking ETH. As far as I know ILL, TRG and Mojo are camping. I'm thinking of hitting up the campsite and using the spare cash for ammo.
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 5:14:02 AM EDT

Initially, I booked at Hilton because there was "No Camping" sign. Since they allow us to camp, I took it.

If I can camp or sleep in my van at Hun farm, then camping at the site is a breeze: There are water, toilet, shower, electricity in the building...
There are place to cook, some night shooting. If I have too much of social drinks, my bed is right there.
Camping fee is going toward GUNSTOCK, and this will help the Avilas' family to offset the cost of the event.
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 6:01:26 AM EDT
Good point Mojo... how do I reserve a spot for camping? Or is it first come first serve?
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 6:08:03 AM EDT
Anyone else up for splitting a room?

I know it's late, but I'm a slacker.

TXL
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 6:14:19 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Sparsky:
Or is it first come first serve?

Yup. There are a lot of open space, though.

Link Posted: 9/26/2003 6:15:39 AM EDT

Originally Posted By TxLewis:
Anyone else up for splitting a room?

I know it's late, but I'm a slacker.

TXL

I'm glad that you can make it, bud.
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 6:31:07 AM EDT
So should I bring the BBQ pit?
I got one here at the house that's just like the one at the farm... yall are welcome to use it also. Not like yall didn't know that.
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 7:02:07 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 7:38:53 AM EDT
Alright... I'm gunna Bring the pit up there with me. Anyone that wants to bring extra food is welcome too.
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 10:59:30 AM EDT
LY and TX sharing a room......?!@#
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 11:02:08 AM EDT
LY and TX sharing a room......?!@#
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 1:24:42 PM EDT
BBQ, thats my game. what are the dimensions on the pit? big enough for only a few steaks? big enough for a couple briskets, what?
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 1:41:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By EricTheHun:
This is going to drive me up the wall!

I have a room at the Hilton, but I know that if some of the DFW Crew are going to be camping at the range, that's where I want to be!

It may be that I wind up staying at the range till 2:00 AM or so and then driving back to Waco when everyone goes to sleep.

Spend the night, sh*t, shower and shave, and come back early that same morning!

Then, again, we will want to sample the Waco Night Life (trust me on this), so maybe we won't be spending a lot of time at the camp site at night!

Damn, damn, damn! I hate decisions!

Where you guys are, there is where I want to be!

Eric The(Simple)Hun

Sparsky - I'll be camping as well!

ETH - Let me slide a few centavos your way to help with your room. Since there is limited shower availability at the range, an extra place to wash my scuzzy hide could come in handy...Besides, you treated ALL of us to the pool, hot tub, and shower over the July 4th Hun Farm Gathering. It's only right that I should return the favor.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 2:41:05 PM EDT
the pit is just a 55gal brl cut in half. 50bucks at HEB. It has quite a bit of room.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 6:09:24 PM EDT

What time you gents will be at the range on Thursday? Noon-ish, for me.

Need to set up tent, tables, chairs, covering tarp for shade if needed to.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 7:30:27 PM EDT
Top Top