Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2003 7:29:29 PM EDT
I'm bringing the BBQ pit, some charcoal, brisket, sausage and hot dogs. My usual shopping list for yall. I know TRG mentioned bring some other stuff. Anyone else going to bring anything? I'm lacking a table, it's up at the farm, if someone could bring one. Any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions? LMK or post here.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 7:49:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll snag an 6ft folding table for food.  I'll also bring a few lbs. of venison sausage.  I didn't personally make it, but it's pretty damn good.  What, 3lbs of garlic, and 3lbs of jap-n-cheese?
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 6:56:41 AM EDT
[#2]

I'll bring typical stuff:

Chips, beer, soft drink, wine, Met-RX (), beef jerkey.  Hmm, look like a lot of junk food.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 7:40:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll be more then happy to make a run to the grocery store for items we will need, once we are on site and know what those items are.  I don't want to be one of 20 guys who brought the exact same thing, only to find out we are short on one or two critical items.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 6:23:03 PM EDT
[#4]

I have a folding table as well that I can bring and can pick up stuff as needed.  If ETH or mojo or one of you guys will email me your cell number I'll call before heading out (I can't come until Friday night) to see what's needed.

[email protected] (put your screen name in the subject line)

Rob
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 2:02:41 PM EDT
[#5]
ATTENTION:

There will be no food concession on Thursday and Friday.  There WILL be a BBQ concession on Saturday and Sunday (Uncle Dan's the BBQ caterer).

On Friday, Sparsky will be cooking hamburgers, hotdogs.  I am also bringing a pit smoker (nota large one, fits 3-4 briskets) to be used for providing BBQ for Friday night.

It is a 'donation/contribution'
'Hun Farm Style' on Friday meal/concession on Friday.  We will have a 'hat' that folks can pitch in to help cover the costs of plates, plastic ware, etc.

Get ready to be busy Friday, Sparsky.  Might be alot of folks wanting to eat your grub.

TRG
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 4:47:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Want me to buy anything, TRG?
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 5:02:52 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

My beer.  Lots of it.

TRG
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 7:27:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My beer.  Lots of it.

TRG

OK:  2 cases of beer, some wine.  Paper plates, utensils (spoons, forks, knives) , napkins.
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 10:47:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Anything else I can bring in addition to the sausage?  I'm bringin a bunch of beer, that's a given.  But food-wise?  Some loaves of bread?  Anything else?
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 1:58:31 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
ATTENTION:

There will be no food concession on Thursday and Friday.  There WILL be a BBQ concession on Saturday and Sunday (Uncle Dan's the BBQ caterer).

On Friday, Sparsky will be cooking hamburgers, hotdogs.  I am also bringing a pit smoker (nota large one, fits 3-4 briskets) to be used for providing BBQ for Friday night.

'Hun Farm Style' on Friday meal/concession on Friday.  We will have a 'hat' that folks can pitch in to help cover the costs of plates, plastic ware, etc.

Get ready to be busy Friday, Sparsky.  Might be alot of folks wanting to eat your grub.

TRG

I sure hope so... I'd hate to be a let down.
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 2:48:49 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
ATTENTION:

TRG

Thanks for the heads up and will plan accordingly.

Tj
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 4:17:43 AM EDT
[#12]
I'll be sure to bring some cash... Like some have mentioned, I don't want to bring one thing, and end up having a buttload of it, when we really are lacking something else.  Of course, I'll be willing to make a B double E double R U N.  (except for not bringing any beer to the range, of course)

Link Posted: 10/8/2003 8:41:49 AM EDT
[#13]
I'll have cash available too, for anything that needs to be bought.
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 8:58:06 AM EDT
[#14]
no ones bringing aramadillo burger??
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top