Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/20/2003 8:58:54 AM EDT
Got a mail today stating that the mags are in and available for ordering now. $11.99 per.

Black polymer 30 round Bulgarian magazines in 7.62X39 cal. Buy 100+ for .50 off, 250+ for $1.00 off, 500+ for $1.50 off, and 1000+ for $2.00 off each magazine.

Anybody in DFW area want to go in on a joint buy? I could take 50 of them, personally.

JK charges $6.74 to ship one mag - at least to me - $8.99 to ship four mags. So shipping looks reasonable if you get more than a couple of mags.

I'll have friends with a table at the September Market Hall show (very good Dallas fun show). I would think that I should be able to sell these for $15 with no problems. I'm not suggesting $15 per for people interested in going in on the buy with me - actual price and percentage of shipping, of course.

Opinions?

Anyone in DFW inteested in going in on some mags?

Link Posted: 8/20/2003 5:19:42 PM EDT
If they were 5.45x39 mags I would give it some serious thought. If I couldn't sell them at least I could use them.

Then again, it would be a damn good reason to get a 47 to sit next to the 74....My wife would effen kill me deader then a mackerel if I bought another rifle before making the first payment on the "new" truck....I need woman problems like I need a fork stuck in my eye!
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 9:34:56 PM EDT
^ My fork is in my eye a lot of the time already. But she did talk to me for a bit tonight - it was even pleasant.
Top Top