Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2003 8:58:54 AM EDT
Got a mail today stating that the mags are in and available for ordering now. $11.99 per.

Black polymer 30 round Bulgarian magazines in 7.62X39 cal. Buy 100+ for .50 off, 250+ for $1.00 off, 500+ for $1.50 off, and 1000+ for $2.00 off each magazine.

Anybody in DFW area want to go in on a joint buy? I could take 50 of them, personally.

JK charges $6.74 to ship one mag - at least to me - $8.99 to ship four mags. So shipping looks reasonable if you get more than a couple of mags.

I'll have friends with a table at the September Market Hall show (very good Dallas fun show). I would think that I should be able to sell these for $15 with no problems.  I'm not suggesting $15 per for people interested in going in on the buy with me - actual price and percentage of shipping, of course.

Opinions?

Anyone in DFW inteested in going in on some mags?

Link Posted: 8/20/2003 5:19:42 PM EDT
[#1]
If they were 5.45x39 mags I would give it some serious thought.  If I couldn't sell them at least I could use them.

Then again, it would be a damn good reason to get a 47 to sit next to the 74....My wife would effen kill me deader then a mackerel if I bought another rifle before making the first payment on the "new" truck....I need woman problems like I need a fork stuck in my eye!
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 9:34:56 PM EDT
[#2]
^  My fork is in my eye a lot of the time already.  But she did talk to me for a bit tonight - it was even pleasant.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top