Warning

 

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/7/2006 8:02:33 AM EDT
Do we need to wait for the test cases or can we start getting some guns?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:08:59 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:40:57 AM EDT
The BATFE must be thinking about this carefully and figuring out if they will let the transfers through or not. They like to see less states on the class III list, not new ones. Let's see if they try to undermine the authority of the Michigan AG.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:30:12 PM EDT
Well, I took the plunge. I just agreed to buy a Vector UZI. So we will see what happens.





Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:48:08 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Lumpy223:
Worst case scenario......Feds decide not to approve any transfers.......I just put the gun up for sale and have my dealer send it to an out of state buyer.


Okay, worst case - you let your dealer hold the gun for a year and sell it at a profit. Or form a corp in Indiana and go visit your toy on the weekends.
Top Top