Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/7/2006 8:02:33 AM EDT
Do we need to wait for the test  cases or can we start getting some guns?  
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:08:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:40:57 AM EDT
[#2]
The BATFE must be thinking about this carefully and figuring out if they will let the transfers through or not.  They like to see less states on the class III list, not new ones.  Let's see if they try to undermine the authority of the Michigan AG.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:30:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, I took the plunge.  I just agreed to buy a Vector UZI.  So we will see what happens.

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:48:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Worst case scenario......Feds decide not to approve any transfers.......I just put the gun up for sale and have my dealer send it to an out of state buyer.

Okay, worst case - you let your dealer hold the gun for a year and sell it at a profit.  Or form a corp in Indiana and go visit your toy on the weekends.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top