Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/3/2003 11:25:09 AM EDT
I held my baby for the last time this afternoon. I sold my Ferret50 [>(]

But every dark cloud has a silver lining. This sale was made so that I could do some shifting of my finances. It wont be long and I will start seriously looking for something full auto

So long old friend......

Link Posted: 6/3/2003 4:12:09 PM EDT
Wow!,
I step away from the boards for a little while and >Poof!< Lumpy sells his baby! (JK) ;)

I'm sorry to hear that she had to go.:(
But, I'm glad to see that You're looking at a class 3 buy sometime in the future. Any idea on what You might get?

Did You get a chance to go woodchuck hunting this year?

Tall Shadow
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 9:46:38 PM EDT
Hi T.S.

I will probably look to buy a Smith & Wesson 76 9mm subgun. Here is one that I shot earlier this year in Lapeer. These seem to be one of the less expensive (notice I didn't say cheaper) starter guns. The nice part is that it will be fairly inexpensive to feed.

I have only been out chucking a few times this year and actually only scored on one afternoon. Seems as if most of my farms are planting corn this year which is bad for chuck hunting. I got these two back in April using my Savage 110 in .223 at 108 and 117 yards. It was a good afternoon.

Link Posted: 6/4/2003 10:15:44 AM EDT
Its the price you pay. I have been thinking about picking up a model 76 for a few months now. However, I think I will just have to save my poor college student pennies for a long, long time.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 5:17:19 PM EDT
We're sure gonna miss her...
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 5:48:43 PM EDT
Awww, Lumpy it sucks to see her go.....
But hell, S&W 76's are a helluva' lotta fun too!
Top Top