Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2003 11:25:09 AM EDT
I held my baby for the last time this afternoon. I sold my Ferret50 [>(]

But every dark cloud has a silver lining. This sale was made so that I could do some shifting of my finances. It wont be long and I will start seriously looking for something full auto

So long old friend......

Link Posted: 6/3/2003 4:12:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow!,
I step away from the boards for a little while and >Poof!< Lumpy sells his baby! (JK) ;)

I'm sorry to hear that she had to go.:(
But, I'm glad to see that You're looking at a class 3 buy sometime in the future. Any idea on what You might get?

Did You get a chance to go woodchuck hunting this year?

Tall Shadow
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 9:46:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Hi T.S.

I will probably look to buy a Smith & Wesson 76 9mm subgun. Here is one that I shot earlier this year in Lapeer. These seem to be one of the less expensive (notice I didn't say cheaper) starter guns. The nice part is that it will be fairly inexpensive to feed.

I have only been out chucking a few times this year and actually only scored on one afternoon. Seems as if most of my farms are planting corn this year which is bad for chuck hunting. I got these two back in April using my Savage 110 in .223 at 108 and 117 yards. It was a good afternoon.

Link Posted: 6/4/2003 10:15:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Its the price you pay. I have been thinking about picking up a model 76 for a few months now. However, I think I will just have to save my poor college student pennies for a long, long time.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 5:17:19 PM EDT
[#4]
We're sure gonna miss her...
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 5:48:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Awww, Lumpy it sucks to see her go.....
But hell, S&W 76's are a helluva' lotta fun too!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top