Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2006 7:42:43 PM EDT
Has anyone here ever been to Axmen Firearms shop in Missoula, Montana? I was up there for my honeymoon a few years ago and stopped in there. Huge selection of guns and friendly staff too.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:00:10 PM EDT
Nope, never been there. But if I'm in the area (maybe summer) I'll stop and check it out.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:36:11 AM EDT
Yup, the Axmen rules. Their home and ranch store out by the airport may be better than their gun selection at the pawn shop. They have crappy hours though, I go through Missoula twice a week and they are usually closed.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:44:38 AM EDT
I worked at MMP/Axmen Firearms for a few months of Saturdays two years ago, and still frequent the store. The north store by the airport has a very limited selection of guns. The south store ROCKS! Rich is a great guy, and good to deal with. They have Class 3 goodies too!

They are Closed Mondays, 9:30-5:30 T-F, and saturday I think they might close a little earlier than 5:30, but I am not sure.

Bruin is THE most knowledgeable gun guru under 40 that I have ever known, and is a very nice guy. They have a great customer base, and I truly enoyed working Saturdays there.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:32:18 AM EDT

Originally Posted By chilli-b:
I worked at MMP/Axmen Firearms for a few months of Saturdays two years ago, and still frequent the store. The north store by the airport has a very limited selection of guns. The south store ROCKS! Rich is a great guy, and good to deal with. They have Class 3 goodies too!

They are Closed Mondays, 9:30-5:30 T-F, and saturday I think they might close a little earlier than 5:30, but I am not sure.

Bruin is THE most knowledgeable gun guru under 40 that I have ever known, and is a very nice guy. They have a great customer base, and I truly enoyed working Saturdays there.

How much money did you lose working there? I would be flat broke, no in debt up to my..., if I worked in a gun shop.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:14:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/28/2006 2:15:50 PM EDT by jeager001]
Yes I have. Bought my AR stripped lower there.
Nice guys. Certainly one of the better gun shops I've been to.
Page Hometown » Utah
Top Top