Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/16/2006 4:55:42 PM EDT
So I started this week at my new job. Basically, it's the same as the old one, but a different parent company.

So I get to redo all the lovely things we know and love:

- 401(k) access
- Benefits cards
- Online Phone Directory
- E-mail System
- New cell phone
- New laptop (which I hacked into to give myself Admin right...damn IT bastards don't trust me!)

Kinda fun, and different this time around. I swear that it seems much more "professional". So far I'm happy. More than enough work, a parent company willing to spend on the resources, and I'm not always left wanting for equipment, customer feedback, etc. etc.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:04:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By NoAim:
So I started this week at my new job. Basically, it's the same as the old one, but a different parent company.

So I get to redo all the lovely things we know and love:

- 401(k) access
- Benefits cards
- Online Phone Directory
- E-mail System
- New cell phone
- New laptop (which I hacked into to give myself Admin right...damn IT bastards don't trust me!)

Kinda fun, and different this time around. I swear that it seems much more "professional". So far I'm happy. More than enough work, a parent company willing to spend on the resources, and I'm not always left wanting for equipment, customer feedback, etc. etc.

Sounds like you made a great choice by leaving your old job. I hope it works out well for you.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:20:50 PM EDT
Sounds like you made a great choice by leaving your old job. I hope it works out well for you. +1

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:25:57 PM EDT
Did you get to keep the company car?

Mark.

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:37:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/16/2006 5:37:15 PM EDT by NoAim]

Originally Posted By M-60:

I own my car. The company just paid for "their use". However, the new company ALSO pays me for "business use" in the form of a monthly stipend. Not quite as much as the old company, but close. I'll probably turn the car around in two-three years and get a less-pimp ride.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:57:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/16/2006 6:57:46 PM EDT by Anarx]
Well thats good to hear man.. senice you allready have the Pimp car you should pick up a Pimp brief case

*yes thats mine.. i made it*
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:06:54 PM EDT

I own my car. The company just paid for "their use". However, the new company ALSO pays me for "business use" in the form of a monthly stipend. Not quite as much as the old company, but close. I'll probably turn the car around in two-three years and get a less-pimp ride.

Exccccellent! That is a pimp ride. My friend Amie (who is single BTW) who went to the ARFCOM shoot with me said as we pulled past the infinity.. "oooo whos is that!??" hehe... shes a hoot.

Mark.

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:17:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/16/2006 8:20:39 PM EDT by NoAim]

Exccccellent! That is a pimp ride. My friend Amie (who is single BTW) who went to the ARFCOM shoot with me said as we pulled past the infinity.. "oooo whos is that!??" hehe... shes a hoot.

Hmmm...girl who went to the shoot.....and likes the G-ride....

She doesn't also happen to have redneck tendencies, like watching Sci-Fi and cartoons does she?

BTW, if you really want to make her laugh, the car is white...and basically a rolling penis. So what is it's nickname? "Cumshot".

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:58:18 PM EDT

She doesn't also happen to have redneck tendencies, like watching Sci-Fi and cartoons does she?

BTW, if you really want to make her laugh, the car is white...and basically a rolling penis. So what is it's nickname? "Cumshot".

There was hope untill you typed that..................
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 10:31:26 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Unka-Boo:

Hes Hopeless... sad thing is.. i'm on track to become him if i dont get a girl myself...
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:28:13 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Anarx:

Hes Hopeless... sad thing is.. i'm on track to become him if i dont get a girl myself...

Enroll in Community College. Lots of chicky snacks there...
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:32:46 AM EDT

Help me Obi-Wan, you're my only hope!

BTW, I'm not the one who first thought of that pronoun....
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:44:19 AM EDT

sad thing is.. i'm on track to become him if i dont get a girl myself

A raging homosexual???
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:48:09 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 10:27:22 AM EDT

...and basically a rolling penis. So what is it's nickname? "Cumshot".

That statement is as gay as this stock:

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 11:06:59 AM EDT

Originally Posted By WS4LIF:

...and basically a rolling penis. So what is it's nickname? "Cumshot".

That statement is as gay as this stock:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/tkoproductions/tumor.jpg

Poor Californians...
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 11:28:02 AM EDT
i'm not too sure about that... that stock is teh ghey

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 1:45:22 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Anarx:
i'm not too sure about that... that stock is teh ghey

fo sho!!

Mark.

Top Top