Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2006 4:55:42 PM EDT
So I started this week at my new job. Basically, it's the same as the old one, but a different parent company.

So I get to redo all the lovely things we know and love:

- 401(k) access
- Benefits cards
- Online Phone Directory
- E-mail System
- New cell phone
- New laptop (which I hacked into to give myself Admin right...damn IT bastards don't trust me!)

Kinda fun, and different this time around. I swear that it seems much more "professional". So far I'm happy. More than enough work, a parent company willing to spend on the resources, and I'm not always left wanting for equipment, customer feedback, etc. etc.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:04:29 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
So I started this week at my new job. Basically, it's the same as the old one, but a different parent company.

So I get to redo all the lovely things we know and love:

- 401(k) access
- Benefits cards
- Online Phone Directory
- E-mail System
- New cell phone
- New laptop (which I hacked into to give myself Admin right...damn IT bastards don't trust me!)

Kinda fun, and different this time around. I swear that it seems much more "professional". So far I'm happy. More than enough work, a parent company willing to spend on the resources, and I'm not always left wanting for equipment, customer feedback, etc. etc.

Sounds like you made a great choice by leaving your old job.  I hope it works out well for you.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:20:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like you made a great choice by leaving your old job. I hope it works out well for you. +1

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:25:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Did you get to keep the company car?

Mark.

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:37:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I own my car. The company just paid for "their use". However, the new company ALSO pays me for "business use" in the form of a monthly stipend. Not quite as much as the old company, but close. I'll probably turn the car around in two-three years and get a less-pimp ride.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:57:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Well thats good to hear man.. senice you allready have the Pimp car you should pick up a Pimp brief case

*yes thats mine.. i made it*
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:06:54 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I own my car. The company just paid for "their use". However, the new company ALSO pays me for "business use" in the form of a monthly stipend. Not quite as much as the old company, but close. I'll probably turn the car around in two-three years and get a less-pimp ride.

Exccccellent!  That is a pimp ride.  My friend Amie (who is single BTW) who went to the ARFCOM shoot with me said as we pulled past the infinity..  "oooo whos is that!??"   hehe...  shes a hoot.

Mark.

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:17:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Exccccellent!  That is a pimp ride.  My friend Amie (who is single BTW) who went to the ARFCOM shoot with me said as we pulled past the infinity..  "oooo whos is that!??"   hehe...  shes a hoot.

Hmmm...girl who went to the shoot.....and likes the G-ride....

She doesn't also happen to have redneck tendencies, like watching Sci-Fi and cartoons does she?

BTW, if you really want to make her laugh, the car is white...and basically a rolling penis. So what is it's nickname? "Cumshot".

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:58:18 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

She doesn't also happen to have redneck tendencies, like watching Sci-Fi and cartoons does she?

BTW, if you really want to make her laugh, the car is white...and basically a rolling penis. So what is it's nickname? "Cumshot".

There was hope untill you typed that..................
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 10:31:26 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hes Hopeless... sad thing is.. i'm on track to become him if i dont get a girl myself...
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:28:13 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hes Hopeless... sad thing is.. i'm on track to become him if i dont get a girl myself...

Enroll in Community College.  Lots of chicky snacks there...
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:32:46 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Help me Obi-Wan, you're my only hope!

BTW, I'm not the one who first thought of that pronoun....
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:44:19 AM EDT
[#12]

sad thing is.. i'm on track to become him if i dont get a girl myself

A raging homosexual???
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:48:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 10:27:22 AM EDT
[#14]

...and basically a rolling penis. So what is it's nickname? "Cumshot".

That statement is as gay as this stock:

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 11:06:59 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

...and basically a rolling penis. So what is it's nickname? "Cumshot".

That statement is as gay as this stock:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/tkoproductions/tumor.jpg

Poor Californians...
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 11:28:02 AM EDT
[#16]
i'm not too sure about that... that stock is teh ghey

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 1:45:22 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
i'm not too sure about that... that stock is teh ghey

fo sho!!

Mark.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top