Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2006 7:21:43 AM EDT
I have a VERY good friend in Iraq plus a new one I met here on ARFCOM who are deployed and need some good gun magazines to read! ajm1911 actually bumped into my friend in Iraq (small world) and I told them both I was going to send magazines to fight the boredom.

I was hoping for old gun mags you guys might be finished with that are just sitting around. I am short on mags so I was hoping for some donations. If you want you can bring them to the shoot on the 18th and I will mail them the following week.

Thanks for any contributions. It's not much but it's something.

Sal
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:07:48 PM EDT
Ill see what I can do.Can they have FHM ,MAXIM and STuff magazines not guns but just as good?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:15:18 PM EDT
Yes they can! I just sent two boxes full of car and gun mags out today so I am tapped out until I get a collection up from others or dig for some I might have stashed. I would appreciate any contributions of magazines as they would too. Thanks.

Sal
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:53:45 PM EDT
Let me see what I can gather up, and bring them out on the 18th.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:34:54 PM EDT
I'll see what I have laying around and bring them to Uwharrie.
GLOCK-23
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:41:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By GLOCK-23:
I'll see what I have laying around and bring them to Uwharrie.
GLOCK-23

Me too.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:28:47 PM EDT
Me too, I've got the last year or so of Stuff
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:00:19 PM EDT
Where is the shoot on the 18th?
I will bring at least a case of mags
r
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:30:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/8/2006 2:31:08 AM EDT by GLOCK-23]

Originally Posted By xringprecision:
Where is the shoot on the 18th?
I will bring at least a case of mags
r

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=34&t=223499
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:31:20 AM EDT
I appreciate all the help guys.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:08:44 PM EDT
The wife wanted to know if any "womens" mags were needed.
GLOCK-23
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:36:23 PM EDT
I have a few gun mags, not many, I'll see what I have laying around the house. I do have over a years worth of Playboy that they can have. They are just taking up space, but since I won't be able to make it on the 18th, I'll ask Glock-23 if he can take them with him.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:29:21 AM EDT

Originally Posted By jmzd4:
I have a few gun mags, not many, I'll see what I have laying around the house. I do have over a years worth of Playboy that they can have. They are just taking up space, but since I won't be able to make it on the 18th, I'll ask Glock-23 if he can take them with him.

I won't guarantee that the Playboys will get to the range though.
GLOCK-23
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:53:29 AM EDT
A guy I talked to said Playboys might be a no no. You know with women soldiers around it could possibly be considered harrasment or something. I pulled a few out of the last shipment due to not wanting to get anyone in trouble.

Glock23- I will ask if they are stationed with any women who might want the other mags you have. Tell your wife I said thanks.

Sal
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:43:11 AM EDT

Originally Posted By UH_SALT_RIFLE:
A guy I talked to said Playboys might be a no no. You know with women soldiers around it could possibly be considered harrasment or something. I pulled a few out of the last shipment due to not wanting to get anyone in trouble.

Glock23- I will ask if they are stationed with any women who might want the other mags you have. Tell your wife I said thanks.

Sal

Playboys are no no cause of that there religion they have there
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:52:44 AM EDT

Originally Posted By taverndog:

Originally Posted By UH_SALT_RIFLE:

Sal

Playboys are no no cause of that there religion they have there

then they should be air dropped en masse, along with a bunch of swine
Top Top