Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2006 7:21:43 AM EDT
I have a VERY good friend in Iraq plus a new one I met here on ARFCOM who are deployed and need some good gun magazines to read! ajm1911 actually bumped into my friend in Iraq (small world) and I told them both I was going to send magazines to fight the boredom.

I was hoping for old gun mags you guys might be finished with that are just sitting around. I am short on mags so I was hoping for some donations. If you want you can bring them to the shoot on the 18th and I will mail them the following week.

Thanks for any contributions. It's not much but it's something.

Sal
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:07:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Ill see what I can do.Can they have FHM ,MAXIM and STuff magazines not guns but just as good?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:15:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes they can! I just sent two boxes full of car and gun mags out today so I am tapped out until I get a collection up from others or dig for some I might have stashed. I would appreciate any contributions of magazines as they would too. Thanks.

Sal
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:53:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Let me see what I can gather up, and bring them out on the 18th.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:34:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll see what I have laying around and bring them to Uwharrie.
GLOCK-23
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:41:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'll see what I have laying around and bring them to Uwharrie.
GLOCK-23

Me too.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:28:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Me too, I've got the last year or so of Stuff
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:00:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Where is the shoot on the 18th?
I will bring at least a case of mags
r
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:30:21 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Where is the shoot on the 18th?
I will bring at least a case of mags
r

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=34&t=223499
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:31:20 AM EDT
[#9]
I appreciate all the help guys.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:08:44 PM EDT
[#10]
The wife wanted to know if any "womens" mags were needed.
GLOCK-23
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:36:23 PM EDT
[#11]
I have a few gun mags, not many, I'll see what I have laying around the house. I do have over a years worth of Playboy that they can have. They are just taking up space, but since I won't be able to make it on the 18th, I'll ask Glock-23 if he can take them with him.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:29:21 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I have a few gun mags, not many, I'll see what I have laying around the house. I do have over a years worth of Playboy that they can have. They are just taking up space, but since I won't be able to make it on the 18th, I'll ask Glock-23 if he can take them with him.

I won't guarantee that the Playboys will get to the range though.
GLOCK-23
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:53:29 AM EDT
[#13]
A guy I talked to said Playboys might be a no no. You know with women soldiers around it could possibly be considered harrasment or something. I pulled a few out of the last shipment due to not wanting to get anyone in trouble.

Glock23- I will ask if they are stationed with any women who might want the other mags you have. Tell your wife I said thanks.

Sal
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:43:11 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
A guy I talked to said Playboys might be a no no. You know with women soldiers around it could possibly be considered harrasment or something. I pulled a few out of the last shipment due to not wanting to get anyone in trouble.

Glock23- I will ask if they are stationed with any women who might want the other mags you have. Tell your wife I said thanks.

Sal

Playboys are no no  cause of that there  religion they have there
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:52:44 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sal

Playboys are no no  cause of that there  religion they have there

then they should be air dropped en masse, along with a bunch of swine
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top