Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/10/2003 8:07:16 AM EDT
Ok, Well, our local range down here, SOuthern Minnesota Sportsman's Club, has finaly open the bowling pin range to the public (it was only available to LEO untill about a week ago).

Now, I have called jus tbaout every bowling lane and pro shop in the rochester area, and I can find NO PLACE that sells bowling pins, even junk ones. Since I have never shot bowling pins before, and in the past, this range has been very strict about only using paper targets, and thats all I've shot, I WANT TO SHOOT BOWING PINS.

Anyone know where I can find some? Thanks
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 9:22:34 AM EDT
you just have to keep checking at the bowling alleys, I get about 4 dozen a year at the one I go to.........break out the yellow pages
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 10:58:00 AM EDT

Originally Posted By dpmmn:
you just have to keep checking at the bowling alleys, I get about 4 dozen a year at the one I go to.........break out the yellow pages

I tried that, they all send them back to the manufacturer tto have them refurbished.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 5:54:18 PM EDT
Where's the Southern Minnesota Sportsman's Club located??
Town??

I'm from middle N. Iowa orginally.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 6:18:03 PM EDT

Originally Posted By beerjager:
Where's the Southern Minnesota Sportsman's Club located??
Town??

I'm from middle N. Iowa orginally.

Heading East on Hwy 14, its about a mile outside of rochjester on a little frontage road. Will try to find link later.
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 12:54:55 AM EDT
where do you live in MN? i know a guy in duluth that's selling them (by the case!)at gunshows.
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 7:33:35 AM EDT

Originally Posted By inferno715:
where do you live in MN? i know a guy in duluth that's selling them (by the case!)at gunshows.

LOL, Duluth is a little far away. I like In Rochester.
Top Top