Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/5/2006 9:16:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/6/2006 4:15:23 PM EDT by JAFO]
Others can post here also if they are going in Friday. I will be going in some time Friday afternoon/evening. I am not positive what time, but will share my cell phone number if anyone is going in about that time and wants someone to follow from the P&R. I'm guessing it might be as late as 7 PM that I head in.

ETA: I am going to TRY to make it to the P&R by 6PM. I will swing by the exit 77 Park and Ride when I do roll in. If any of you who got directions end up making a big circle through Raymond and end up back at the Park and Ride, keep an eye out for a blue Jeep Wrangler Unlimited.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:37:58 PM EDT

Originally Posted By JAFO:
Others can post here also if they are going in Friday. I will be going in some time Friday afternoon/evening. I am not positive what time, but will share my cell phone number if anyone is going in about that time and wants someone to follow from the P&R. I'm guessing it might be as late as 7 PM that I head in.

Careful this guy will make you wait HOURS!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:46:46 PM EDT

Originally Posted By LargeMarge:

Originally Posted By JAFO:

Careful this guy will make you wait HOURS!

Only when I'm playing hard-to-get.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:14:17 PM EDT
I just might be able to make it to exit 77 before 7:00 pm (possibly as early as 5:30)....making it the earliest Friday night ever for me.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:34:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/5/2006 11:24:10 PM EDT by 1GUNRUNNER]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:57:51 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Da_Bunny:

Ok, you're right...I'll be getting to the pit sometime after 10:00 pm.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:40:16 AM EDT
I plan on being at the park and ride at 12:45 friday afternoon. If you see a maroon ford ranger, with camper in the back...........That's me. Not planning on staying there long as 2 people are already meeting me there. Anyone else is welcome to follow me in.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:23:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Kooter:
I plan on being at the park and ride at 12:45 friday afternoon. If you see a maroon ford ranger, with camper in the back...........That's me. Not planning on staying there long as 2 people are already meeting me there. Anyone else is welcome to follow me in.

Really? You'd let me follow you?
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:42:29 PM EDT
Don't mean to be a big bother here but can anybody provide me with directions? If not directly TO the place, then a place where I can meet some people. I'm really hoping to get out there on Saturday...

IM would probably be best.

Thanks

-Rob
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:02:58 PM EDT
I will be Stopping by the park and ride about 2:30PM Friday and lead in anybody that's there, I will be driving white Chevy van.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:37:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SKSGuy:
Don't mean to be a big bother here but can anybody provide me with directions? If not directly TO the place, then a place where I can meet some people. I'm really hoping to get out there on Saturday...

Thanks

-Rob

Saturday Guide in thread
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:35:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By headpulper:

Thanks

-Rob

Saturday Guide in thread

oooo look at Mr.Helper
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:45:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By LargeMarge:

Originally Posted By headpulper:

Thanks

-Rob

Saturday Guide in thread

oooo look at Mr.Helper

Well, he certainly doesn't need your "guidance"
Top Top