Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2006 9:16:52 PM EDT
Others can post here also if they are going in Friday. I will be going in some time Friday afternoon/evening. I am not positive what time, but will share my cell phone number if anyone is going in about that time and wants someone to follow from the P&R. I'm guessing it might be as late as 7 PM that I head in.

ETA: I am going to TRY to make it to the P&R by 6PM. I will swing by the exit 77 Park and Ride when I do roll in. If any of you who got directions end up making a big circle through Raymond and end up back at the Park and Ride, keep an eye out for a blue Jeep Wrangler Unlimited.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:37:58 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Others can post here also if they are going in Friday. I will be going in some time Friday afternoon/evening. I am not positive what time, but will share my cell phone number if anyone is going in about that time and wants someone to follow from the P&R. I'm guessing it might be as late as 7 PM that I head in.

Careful this guy will make you wait HOURS!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:46:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Careful this guy will make you wait HOURS!

Only when I'm playing hard-to-get.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:14:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I just might be able to make it to exit 77 before 7:00 pm (possibly as early as 5:30)....making it the earliest Friday night ever for me.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:34:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:57:51 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Ok, you're right...I'll be getting to the pit sometime after 10:00 pm.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:40:16 AM EDT
[#6]
I plan on being at the park and ride at 12:45 friday afternoon. If you see a maroon ford ranger, with camper in the back...........That's me. Not planning on staying there long as 2 people are already meeting me there. Anyone else is welcome to follow me in.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:23:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I plan on being at the park and ride at 12:45 friday afternoon. If you see a maroon ford ranger, with camper in the back...........That's me. Not planning on staying there long as 2 people are already meeting me there. Anyone else is welcome to follow me in.

Really? You'd let me follow you?
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:42:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Don't mean to be a big bother here but can anybody provide me with directions?  If not directly TO the place, then a place where I can meet some people.  I'm really hoping to get out there on Saturday...

IM would probably be best.

Thanks

-Rob
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:02:58 PM EDT
[#9]
I will be Stopping by the park and ride about 2:30PM Friday and lead in anybody that's there, I will be driving white Chevy van.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:37:59 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Don't mean to be a big bother here but can anybody provide me with directions?  If not directly TO the place, then a place where I can meet some people.  I'm really hoping to get out there on Saturday...

Thanks

-Rob

Saturday Guide in thread
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:35:28 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks

-Rob

Saturday Guide in thread

oooo look at Mr.Helper
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:45:04 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks

-Rob

Saturday Guide in thread

oooo look at Mr.Helper

Well, he certainly doesn't need your "guidance"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top