Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/21/2006 7:55:53 PM EDT
Can anyone recommend a good 1911 smith in North Idaho, or possibly in the Spokane area?

Thanks.....
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:01:02 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Can anyone recommend a good 1911 smith in North Idaho, or possibly in the Spokane area?

Thanks.....

I can't remember the guys name-BUT, the 'Smith, Rick Bemel at SharpShooting (Freya & Green St.) comes highly recommended. Call to find out his hours, as IIRC, he's not there full time.

Spokane - Sharp Shooting Indoor Range & Gun Shop, N.1200 Freya, Spokane, WA 99202.
Phone: 509-535-4444
Facilities include: Indoor Pistol (50 ft)
Range Access: Public
www.sharpshooting.net

Past that, in Post Falls - Center Target's owner(?) is a three gun guy, and the in house 'smith there. Don't know anything about him other than I thought he was pricy.

Center Target Sports, Inc, 3295 E. Mullan Ave., Post Falls, ID 83854.
Phone: 208-773-2331
Facilities include: Indoor Pistol (25 yds), Indoor Rifle (25 yds), Airgun
Hours of Operation: 10:30AM - 8:30PM
Range Access: Public
www.centertargetsports.com

FooDog- You gonna make it to the SCR??????
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=15&t=225089
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:12:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply, Matt.

As far as far as makin' it to the SCR...I'll be there.  

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 12:29:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Center Target's 'smith's name is Sean something and yea he does high end work based on his prices $1000+ for a "Customised Rem. 11-87". I've got a'smith in western WA that has got years of experience, and I can highly recommend. Very reasonably priced and does great  work.
Let me know if ya need his contact info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top