Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2006 7:11:42 AM EDT
So I get a big envelope from best buy on friday. I figured it was something to do with my best buy charge card. I open it up, and inside is a $20 gift card!?!? I never ordered one, I don't recall doing anything in order to get one. Yet here it is. I read over all the paperwork that came with it and I don't see anything to indicate it is one of those "Use this and you'll be signed up for a subscripton to AOL for 35 years". It appears as if it was ordered online and mailed to me. WTF?! Not to look a gift horse in the mouth.......
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:20:59 AM EDT

Originally Posted By PCR-00:
So I get a big envelope from best buy on friday. I figured it was something to do with my best buy charge card. I open it up, and inside is a $20 gift card!?!? I never ordered one, I don't recall doing anything in order to get one. Yet here it is. I read over all the paperwork that came with it and I don't see anything to indicate it is one of those "Use this and you'll be signed up for a subscripton to AOL for 35 years". It appears as if it was ordered online and mailed to me. WTF?! Not to look a gift horse in the mouth.......

I think that was meant to come here, I wonder how it ended up at your place....HMMM

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:29:01 AM EDT
PCR could one of your friends or family sent it to you. Or do you have a secret admirer?

So you have a Best Buy Card? Don't they lie to you before you even walk in the store by calling themselves Best Buy?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:49:46 AM EDT
It's from Worst Bust Buy?

My guess is that it's either a thank you from BB for your business or your Secert Santa struck early.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:30:19 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Gibby:

My guess is that it's either a thank you from BB for your business or your Secert Santa struck early.

it might just be a really late christmas gift, did you check the postmark?

was it sent via UPS?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:33:40 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Gibby:

That would be my bet.
Top Top