Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/21/2003 8:29:58 PM EDT
I was cleaning the goodies up from Saturdays shoot and they just happened to end up leaning against the wall by the window.
Hmmmmmmmm "Prepare to repel borders!"

Link Posted: 7/22/2003 8:37:15 PM EDT
Heh! I took a shockingly similar photo a month ago of virtually the same weapons lined up, save for the AR being a pre-ban Colt and Benelli also falling into the PB category...nevertheless, great taste!
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 9:28:17 AM EDT
Mr. Phil,
very nice M1A (M14).
We did some work on 37 actual M-14's for the department of interior about 4 months ago and I fell in love the rifles.
I needs to gets me one of those soon.
Take care, RedMan*
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 4:20:26 PM EDT
mk_ultra was telling me that your benelli was the biggest can of whup ass he saw on saturday... and that includes the rpd.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 4:45:03 PM EDT

Originally Posted By _twist:
mk_ultra was telling me that your benelli was the biggest can of whup ass he saw on saturday... and that includes the rpd.

I don't know, there was a pretty wicked little 10/22 there as well! Actually the little guy that was shooting it (Brian?) looked like he was having a pretty good time.
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 4:46:15 PM EDT
Yeah nothin' like sending seven 12 guage slugs down range in about 3 seconds.....

t
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 7:30:38 AM EDT

Originally Posted By mk_ultra:
Yeah nothin' like sending seven 12 guage slugs down range in about 3 seconds.....

t

Guess I'll have to whip out the Beretta 1201FPG3 next time...
It's the Benelli's 'identical cousin'.
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 2:24:51 PM EDT

your benelli was the biggest can of whup ass he saw on saturday... and that includes the rpd.

Screw that man, I'm not taking on a beltfed with just a 12 gauge

Originally Posted By BusMaster007:
Guess I'll have to whip out the Beretta 1201FPG3 next time...

First you have to show up!

Then we can have a little man on man shoot out. Most slug hits on a torso target at 25yds from the low ready position in 4 seconds?

Make it longer and throw reloading into the equation? Although reloads will hurt like a mother until my thumbnail grows back, that shell lifter pinches it just so it'll really hurt every time.
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 2:03:52 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Phil_in_Seattle:

your benelli was the biggest can of whup ass he saw on saturday... and that includes the rpd.

Screw that man, I'm not taking on a beltfed with just a 12 gauge

i'm thinking more of a concentrated ass kickin' than a combat head to head. y'know - "who can make a doorway sized hole in this wall first?" type of whup ass.
Top Top