Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2003 8:29:58 PM EDT
I was cleaning the goodies up from Saturdays shoot and they just happened to end up leaning against the wall by the window.
Hmmmmmmmm "Prepare to repel borders!"

Link Posted: 7/22/2003 8:37:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Heh!  I took a shockingly similar photo a month ago of virtually the same weapons lined up, save for the AR being a pre-ban Colt and Benelli also falling into the PB category...nevertheless, great taste!
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 9:28:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Mr. Phil,
very nice M1A (M14).
We did some work on 37 actual M-14's for the department of interior about 4 months ago and I fell in love the rifles.
I needs to gets me one of those soon.
Take care, RedMan*
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 4:20:26 PM EDT
[#3]
mk_ultra was telling me that your benelli was the biggest can of whup ass he saw on saturday... and that includes the rpd.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 4:45:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
mk_ultra was telling me that your benelli was the biggest can of whup ass he saw on saturday... and that includes the rpd.

I don't know, there was a pretty wicked little 10/22 there as well!  Actually the little guy that was shooting it (Brian?) looked like he was having a pretty good time.
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 4:46:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah nothin' like sending seven 12 guage slugs down range in about 3 seconds.....

t
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 7:30:38 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yeah nothin' like sending seven 12 guage slugs down range in about 3 seconds.....

t

Guess I'll have to whip out the Beretta 1201FPG3 next time...  
It's the Benelli's 'identical cousin'.
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 2:24:51 PM EDT
[#7]

your benelli was the biggest can of whup ass he saw on saturday... and that includes the rpd.

Screw that man, I'm not taking on a beltfed with just a 12 gauge

Quoted:
Guess I'll have to whip out the Beretta 1201FPG3 next time...  

First you have to show up!

Then we can have a little man on man shoot out.  Most slug hits on a torso target at 25yds from the low ready position in 4 seconds?

Make it longer and throw reloading into the equation?  Although reloads will hurt like a mother until my thumbnail grows back, that shell lifter pinches it just so it'll really hurt every time.
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 2:03:52 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

your benelli was the biggest can of whup ass he saw on saturday... and that includes the rpd.

Screw that man, I'm not taking on a beltfed with just a 12 gauge

i'm thinking more of a concentrated ass kickin' than a combat head to head.  y'know - "who can make a doorway sized hole in this wall first?" type of whup ass.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top