Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2006 6:39:59 PM EDT
i was wondering if anyone can tell me where they get their Mega Lower at? Thank you.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:48:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Post in the EE. I've seen people hit gold with that, at least twice, for the cost of a replacement (ie: $110 or so + S&H)
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:50:50 PM EDT
[#2]
1clicc...

If you have other lowers already and just want a MEGA for fun, go for it....

...BUT:  if you don't have any lowers, please don't wait for a specific brand to become available - grab ANY legal off-list lower you can while you can.   They are all good, functionally equivalent, well-made, and can all build an accurate, 100% functional rifle.

Don't waste valuable time being picky - the clock is ticking and the hammer could fall anytime.

Bill Wiese
San Jose CA
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:09:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Bwiese,

As a matter of fact i got 2 STAG Lower already, and like you were saying i would love 2 Mega Lower for my collection.  I was thinking that while i still can i might as well grab a couple more before the hammer fall.  Thanks a lot and i appreciated your consideration BWIESE, thanks.

1clicc
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:52:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Over at CalGuns in the legal forum/ 223 self loading rifle section/ there is a post right now where GoldenEmpire Firearms has a few Megas in stock in Bakersfield for sale.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:53:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Also Coldwatershooters.com
Top Top