Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2006 6:39:59 PM EDT
i was wondering if anyone can tell me where they get their Mega Lower at? Thank you.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:48:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Post in the EE. I've seen people hit gold with that, at least twice, for the cost of a replacement (ie: $110 or so + S&H)
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:50:50 PM EDT
[#2]
1clicc...

If you have other lowers already and just want a MEGA for fun, go for it....

...BUT:  if you don't have any lowers, please don't wait for a specific brand to become available - grab ANY legal off-list lower you can while you can.   They are all good, functionally equivalent, well-made, and can all build an accurate, 100% functional rifle.

Don't waste valuable time being picky - the clock is ticking and the hammer could fall anytime.

Bill Wiese
San Jose CA
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:09:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Bwiese,

As a matter of fact i got 2 STAG Lower already, and like you were saying i would love 2 Mega Lower for my collection.  I was thinking that while i still can i might as well grab a couple more before the hammer fall.  Thanks a lot and i appreciated your consideration BWIESE, thanks.

1clicc
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:52:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Over at CalGuns in the legal forum/ 223 self loading rifle section/ there is a post right now where GoldenEmpire Firearms has a few Megas in stock in Bakersfield for sale.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:53:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Also Coldwatershooters.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top