Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/10/2006 7:16:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/10/2006 7:26:00 PM EDT by AZATHOTH777]
sorry to post a link but i'm lazy (any of you who know me know this)

linky, linky, linky... bushmaster

i still dont know why this happened... but a warrning is in order i guess..

and sorry if you thought bushmaster had "something different" as in new (or in my case used)

just strange..

i would like to ask, what do you think.. (stuff happens but?????)
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 4:10:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/11/2006 4:20:47 AM EDT by IntruderBware]
Maybe another customer's repair got sent to you by mistake ? Inconvenient? Yes. Someone at BM is incompetent? Maybe. Done with malice? I don't believe so.

Happy ending though, and that's good for you.

ETA: Getting no explanation is unacceptable. I'd ask to speak to their QA Manager and submit a corrective action request, giving them X days to respond. Depending on how far you want to pursue it, you can escalate until you get to their President. I don't know if you have any financial leverage with BM or not, but you still deserve a response.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 4:22:00 AM EDT
It's not a perfect world. Stuff happens.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:06:00 AM EDT

Originally Posted By osprey21:

You're right.

Most folks would shrug it off. My recommendation at the bottom is more appropriate in business to business transactions.

Even on a Saturday morning I'm slipping into work mode. Damn ! What I described is one way I handle problems with suppliers.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:56:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By osprey21:

this was my thought after i cooled down and got the non- F'up one.. just inconvenient as hell for me..
unfortionatly i'm dealing w/ everyone's problems and don't get a chance to do squat for myself.. hell I've got my own guns i still haven't finished building for over 6 years
Top Top