Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/10/2006 7:16:54 PM EDT
sorry to post a link but i'm lazy (any of you who know me know this)

linky, linky, linky... bushmaster

i still dont know why this happened... but a warrning is in order i guess..

and sorry if you thought bushmaster had "something different" as in new (or in my case used)

just strange..

i would like to ask, what do you think.. (stuff happens but?????)
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 4:10:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe another customer's repair got sent to you by mistake ?   Inconvenient? Yes.  Someone at BM is incompetent?  Maybe.  Done with malice? I don't believe so.

Happy ending though, and that's good for you.

ETA:  Getting no explanation is unacceptable.  I'd ask to speak to their QA Manager and submit a corrective action request, giving them X days to respond.  Depending on how far you want to pursue it, you can escalate until you get to their President.   I don't know if you have any financial leverage with BM or not, but you still deserve a response.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 4:22:00 AM EDT
[#2]
It's not a perfect world. Stuff happens.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:06:00 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

You're right.  

Most folks would shrug it off.    My recommendation at the bottom is more appropriate in business to business transactions.  

Even on a Saturday morning I'm slipping into work mode.  Damn !   What I described is one way I handle problems with suppliers.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:56:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

this was my thought after i cooled down and got the non- F'up one..  just inconvenient as hell for me..
unfortionatly i'm dealing w/ everyone's problems and don't get a chance to do squat for myself.. hell I've got my own guns i still haven't finished building for over 6 years
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top