Edit: Includes complimentary BFL in the rear window! Just out of any of the pictures though.
(Copied from my craigslist ad)
2007 2 door ford focus SE 5 speed stick shift- 65,000 miles Good condition
- Great gas mileage, average 32-33 highway, 34-36 if you drive slower. I average 29-30 combined driving from Portage to Gary (lots of stoplights), used to get 31 or so when work was a little more relaxing. Accelarating slower can easily get you back to 31 combined in similar driving. I got 40mpg on an entire tank when I went constant speed on the toll road following a semi (so going around 62-65 instead of 70+, plus the drafting effect 4 carlengths back) going from PA to IN.
- 6 cd in-dash MP3 CD player
- audiophile sound system (sony speakers and 8" sub)
- cruise control
- steering column mounted radio controls
- pretty clean inside. Some doghair in the carpeting, but I intend on getting out there with tape to get most of that out
- alloy wheels
- tilt/telescoping steering wheel
- still good tread on the tires. Had them 30,000 miles and it looks like they could go another 20,000 miles or so, maybe 30,000
The not so good-
Some etching in the clear coat. It looks GREAT since I washed and waxed it, but I'm not going to be like a dealer and just not tell you about it. There is some etching on the hood and roof. I don't know if it would polish out permanantly, I don't want to risk messing up the point so I just waxed.
Some small chips in the paint (hood, saw one in the door I think)
I think I saw 3 small door dings in the passenger side front quarter panel, and it looks like somebody backed the corner of a bumper into my bumper, there is a bit of a dent in one spot.
some scratches on the back bumper, likely from resting stuff there while I opened the rear hatch.
Sounds like a lot of bad, but frankly the car still looks dang good when its clean and waxed!
Mostly looking to sell outright (I have a clear title in hand), but would be willing to trade. I'm really looking for a m1009 CUCV diesel blazer (plus cash) or a bobbed deuce and a half (or even a non-bobbed one). I don't have to sell and I'm quite pleased with the car since its paid off and perfectly reliable. But, I would like to trade down to something bigger so I can have some cash in hand to replace my a/c and furnace before the tax credit expires.
Never been smoked in! Since it looks nice I'm not driving it to work right now so it won't get all dirty again. No rust. I'd say overall the car rates between good and fair, probably closer to good, on the nada/kbb scale. $8500 or best (reasonable/acceptable) offer. KBB and NADA were both pointing me between about $8000 and $8500 depending on condition, so no, I don't expect 8500 firm. Email for more info/ full size pictures.