Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/11/2006 6:17:56 AM EDT
Ran across a real nice rearsenalled russian SKS in a pawn shop here near Tampa. I'm out of date on what the real world, non-auction prices are like. He wants 295$ for it and is not movable, although he did offer to toss in a Norinco beater with a busted stock and lots of rust for 40$. Good deal or best to keep looking.

THanks, Drew
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:32:40 AM EDT
Is that an OTD price, or do you have to worry about tax, background fees, or any other stupidities? As far as I've seen $300-350 is about the going rate for nice condition Russian SKSs. I would say that it's pretty fair, and the added bonus of the Norinco does kinda help. Since I've already got a Russian, I wouldn't go for it, but if you're looking, it's not a rip-off price.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:37:13 AM EDT
I'm pretty sure thats before tax and the $5 phone call. Funny, I'd be all over it at 250, but 300 seems miles away. Did I mention the serial numbers all match, with no electro-pencil? It does have a import mark though....

The beater actually has dents in the bolt. I was amazed, did they use it to drive railroad spikes?

Drew
Top Top