Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/11/2006 6:17:56 AM EDT
Ran across a real nice rearsenalled russian SKS in a pawn shop here near Tampa. I'm out of date on what the real world, non-auction prices are like. He wants 295$ for it and is not movable, although he did offer to toss in a Norinco beater with a busted stock and lots of rust for 40$. Good deal or best to keep looking.

THanks, Drew
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:32:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Is that an OTD price, or do you have to worry about tax, background fees, or any other stupidities? As far as I've seen $300-350 is about the going rate for nice condition Russian SKSs. I would say that it's pretty fair, and the added bonus of the Norinco does kinda help. Since I've already got a Russian, I wouldn't go for it, but if you're looking, it's not a rip-off price.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:37:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm pretty sure thats before tax and the $5 phone call. Funny, I'd be all over it at 250, but 300 seems miles away. Did I mention the serial numbers all match, with no electro-pencil? It does have a import mark though....

The beater actually has dents in the bolt. I was amazed, did they use it to drive railroad spikes?

Drew
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top