Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 153
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 8:35:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doz_TCC] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GingerShanks:
I know fuck about shit, but why opt for a molle belt when you intend to use one wrap?
View Quote

Adjustability on the fly mostly. I love Kores normal belts, I adjust them frequently

ETA: Own page 150
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 10:13:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Finally heard back from BFG on my pouches I ordered before Christmas. Low profile belt should be in the works soon
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 6:20:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Neomonk21:

Flatline Fiber Co has the PIMP in multicam black.
https://flatlinefiberco.com/product/pimp-practical-individual-medical-pouch/
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gullskjegg:
Does anyone make a good Multicam Black ouch pouch?  Something on the smaller side, like the Blue Force Gear.

I swear I've seen one in here but I can't seem to find it.

Flatline Fiber Co has the PIMP in multicam black.
https://flatlinefiberco.com/product/pimp-practical-individual-medical-pouch/

Thank you, that’s a good looking pouch.
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 10:06:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Does anyone make a good Multicam Black ouch pouch?  Something on the smaller side, like the Blue Force Gear.

I swear I've seen one in here but I can't seem to find it.
View Quote

I ordered this one from Wilder Tactical (supposed to be delivered today).
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 6:43:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Updated mine today.

Blue alpha belt and TQ holder
Taco mag and leather man pouch
Esstac ar mag
Snakestaff TQ
Safariland Als
ACW prime

I need a light. What’s a basic ass way to mount like a streamlight for admin/general crap?

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 4:27:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2apatriot] [#6]
I had an idea I wanted to try out. Its hard to tell, but thats an Esstac tall double rifle pouch in the back. I wanted to try out stacking another mag or two on it. I decided to use the pistol mag pouch on it to hold a flash light. I really like this, I think its going to end up costing me money because I want a short mag pouch instead of the tall, and Esstac pistol mag pouch too while I'm at it. Esstac pouch attached with one wrap too. I was skeptical about the one wrap but I've had a pouch attached with it on another belt and its held up to daily use really well.

The IFAK holder is missing the actual pouch because it stays in the glove box. I need to assemble another so I can return it to the belt.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 4:43:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Why stack when you have the extra real estate to go single?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 6:48:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2apatriot] [#8]
Originally Posted By GingerShanks:
Why stack when you have the extra real estate to go single?
View Quote

Why not? I like to keep the back of the belt clear for sitting. Originally I was thinking about stacking two more mags, which would be too many to go single. I'll have to run around the range with it on to see if its going to be too floppy.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:23:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By nrwin:
I am not sure if this is allowed by the community guidelines and if it is not I will delete the link.

I made a youtube video going over my preferred belt setup with an Esstac Shooter's Belt as the base. I have some tips and tricks that some may find helpful. Thanks

https://youtu.be/ELWZSQ62Odk?si=FRb7bHVtcvviO9Rl
View Quote

@nrwin

Just wanted to give you a shoutout for your video. I decided to order the Wilder Tactical inner belt and am impressed. And you're assessment about it is correct. It is, indeed, quicker to get the belt on if you're in a hurry. You don't have to worry about putting on the inner belt then putting on the war belt. You just leave the WT belt attached all the time, then you can put the whole thing on at once and have it be secure. The grippy material on the inside works pretty dang well.

So thanks for posting the video.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 12:48:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Mpnelson81:
Looking for holster suggestions…

My primary handgun is a Shadow Systems MR920 Elite (no compensator but I might add it in the future)

I have a True North adapter and QLS System but I’m willing to add/delete to either.  I like the idea of Safariland RDS/ALS but their prices seem to be significantly more than other companies out there.

What do you recommend for a war belt?
View Quote

Safariland ALS on a war belt. Buy once, cry once. Do your research and figure out the exact model that meets your needs. Think ahead re: threaded barrels, will you ever own a long slide version of the pistol, lights, dots. etc. Once you know what you want, check eBay to see if you can find any used models. I have done this a couple of times and ended up with exactly what I needed for $80-90.

This one is incoming as I type. I recently learned that a SL ALS made for a Sig P320 w/X300U fits a CZ P-10C w/X300U.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 1:49:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: slappomatt] [#11]
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:
Updated mine today.

Blue alpha belt and TQ holder
Taco mag and leather man pouch
Esstac ar mag
Snakestaff TQ
Safariland Als
ACW prime

I need a light. What's a basic ass way to mount like a streamlight for admin/general crap?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/455820/IMG_6378_jpeg-3124700.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/455820/IMG_6379_jpeg-3124701.JPG
View Quote
you have a lot of "tactical belt real estate" to work with right there with you brother
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 7:15:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By jmt1271:

I used one wrap on my esstac enhanced belt.

My first belt so nothing to compare but it went on easy and is solid as hell.

Pleased.
View Quote

Nice, send me a couple pics. @jmt1271
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 8:10:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By zoe17:

Nice, send me a couple pics. @jmt1271
View Quote

Will do when I get back in town. Down in your neck of the woods currently lol.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 11:32:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By slappomatt:
you have a lot of "tactical belt real estate" to work with right there with you brother
View Quote

Actually trending pretty far down. I was a 42 when I first set one up, had to shrink this down to 36".

That said, I actually hate having extra crap on my belt when I'm not using it. I shot USPSA and 3 gun forever off a belt, and the amount of carriers, spare whatevers, etc gets crazy for when you don't "need" it that instant. My goal is moving towards single reload for a rifle and pistol, pistol itself, multi tool, light, minimal first aid kit, and that's it. The rest can be on a PC or ruck in my opinion.

I'm not doing recce. I'm not breaching, nor am I tip of any spear. I just want to be able to have a little bit of fight gear if someone brings the fight to me.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 12:29:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By BloodRaven:

@nrwin

Just wanted to give you a shoutout for your video. I decided to order the Wilder Tactical inner belt and am impressed. And you're assessment about it is correct. It is, indeed, quicker to get the belt on if you're in a hurry. You don't have to worry about putting on the inner belt then putting on the war belt. You just leave the WT belt attached all the time, then you can put the whole thing on at once and have it be secure. The grippy material on the inside works pretty dang well.

So thanks for posting the video.
View Quote

Awesome! I am glad it is working for you!
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 11:49:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Looking at setting up a belt for competitions and classes but I don't want to drop a ton of cash. As such, the AWS LAB Belt is pretty appealing to me. Appears to be a 1.75" belt, does that cause any problems with holsters and pouches?

Looks like I could get some esstac pouches and use one wrap but what about the holster? I've got a bunch of safariland holsters, hangers, and QLS stuff but it's all for duty belt size (2.25"). I'm not really interested in dropping the money on a True North and I don't really think I'd like it anyway.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 1:00:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By The_Pickled_Pig:
Looking at setting up a belt for competitions and classes but I don't want to drop a ton of cash. As such, the AWS LAB Belt is pretty appealing to me. Appears to be a 1.75" belt, does that cause any problems with holsters and pouches?

Looks like I could get some esstac pouches and use one wrap but what about the holster? I've got a bunch of safariland holsters, hangers, and QLS stuff but it's all for duty belt size (2.25"). I'm not really interested in dropping the money on a True North and I don't really think I'd like it anyway.
View Quote

Have you tried General Northerly Direction?
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 2:21:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Advance:

View Quote

@Advance I've been out of the loop. Does this make the holster more stationary on the belt or is to put it in different positions than normal options?
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 3:08:57 PM EDT
[#19]

View All Quotes

Lol, well that's certainly priced much more in my range for a fun belt. I'm just not sure I'd like it and I definitely don't like using a thigh strap. I was hoping there was something similar to the UBL but for a 1.75" belt. In the meantime, I did just find this RDR Gear Adapter that'll probably work until I can figure out something better.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 3:09:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Advance] [#20]

@Advance I've been out of the loop. Does this make the holster more stationary on the belt or is to put it in different positions than normal options?
View Quote

Both. Rock solid on the belt and more adjustability (up/down/cant) than a UBL. (I own the genuine one. I can't speak for the knock off but it is just a piece of laser cut aluminum.)
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 3:10:55 PM EDT
[#21]

Lol, well that's certainly priced much more in my range for a fun belt. I'm just not sure I'd like it and I definitely don't like using a thigh strap. I was hoping there was something similar to the UBL but for a 1.75" belt. In the meantime, I did just find this RDR Gear Adapter that'll probably work until I can figure out something better.
View Quote

Couldn't you just take a soldering iron to a UBL in order to open it up to 2.25"?
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 3:28:39 PM EDT
[#22]

Couldn't you just take a soldering iron to a UBL in order to open it up to 2.25"?
View All Quotes

I need to go the other way with it. All my holsters are set up for duty belt width, so the current safariland hangers I have are already 2.25". Looking at buying a 1.75" AWS belt, so I need to get something to hang the QLS safarilands that I have on the new belt.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 5:46:33 PM EDT
[#23]

I need to go the other way with it. All my holsters are set up for duty belt width, so the current safariland hangers I have are already 2.25". Looking at buying a 1.75" AWS belt, so I need to get something to hang the QLS safarilands that I have on the new belt.
View Quote

It sounds janky but the ziptie mod for the UBL works well in my experience for using the 2.25" on smaller belts.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 6:06:53 PM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes

Over the last few years I went from a UBL/QLS to a True North/QLS to a Wilder/QLS, to now running a Bang Hanger/QLS.

Will fit thick duty belts down to 1.5" belts, it's light, it's way more comfortable than the more rigid mounting options but still makes for a good clean draw, and at $60 it's affordable.  Paired with the Shaw swivel leg strap I'm running, it's great, all day on the range running and gunning has never been more comfortable with a pistol strapped on, and sitting, moving around in general is much better.  

I cheaped out on buying pre-cut Reese wraps for it, and ghetto wrapped the Bang Hanger with some scraps from when I wrapped a holster, so it ain't pretty, but it does hide most of the exposed Tegris (love the material properties, but hate the look of exposed Tegris).

Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:08:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Pickled_Pig] [#25]
Originally Posted By Croak:

Over the last few years I went from a UBL/QLS to a True North/QLS to a Wilder/QLS, to now running a Bang Hanger/QLS.

https://static.wixstatic.com/media/b01cee_f294cd734c0c468f9e41714f1625d4bd~mv2.jpg/v1/fill/w_625,h_416,al_c,q_80,usm_0.66_1.00_0.01,enc_auto/b01cee_f294cd734c0c468f9e41714f1625d4bd~mv2.jpg

Will fit thick duty belts down to 1.5" belts, it's light, it's way more comfortable than the more rigid mounting options but still makes for a good clean draw, and at $60 it's affordable.  Paired with the Shaw swivel leg strap I'm running, it's great, all day on the range running and gunning has never been more comfortable with a pistol strapped on, and sitting, moving around in general is much better.  

I cheaped out on buying pre-cut Reese wraps for it, and ghetto wrapped the Bang Hanger with some scraps from when I wrapped a holster, so it ain't pretty, but it does hide most of the exposed Tegris (love the material properties, but hate the look of exposed Tegris).

https://imgur.com/qDhDJzM.jpg
https://imgur.com/fbbd23m.jpg
https://imgur.com/llXBM6z.jpg

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Croak:

https://static.wixstatic.com/media/b01cee_f294cd734c0c468f9e41714f1625d4bd~mv2.jpg/v1/fill/w_625,h_416,al_c,q_80,usm_0.66_1.00_0.01,enc_auto/b01cee_f294cd734c0c468f9e41714f1625d4bd~mv2.jpg

https://imgur.com/qDhDJzM.jpg
https://imgur.com/fbbd23m.jpg
https://imgur.com/llXBM6z.jpg

Ah, interesting. I saw it linked earlier in the thread but didn't really understand how it all went together. Thanks for the pictures, that looks pretty slick

Originally Posted By nrwin:

It sounds janky but the ziptie mod for the UBL works well in my experience for using the 2.25" on smaller belts.

I looked up some pictures... it does look janky! But it's priced right. I'll see how that works while I look for a purpose built solution.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:51:50 PM EDT
[#26]

Actually trending pretty far down. I was a 42 when I first set one up, had to shrink this down to 36".

That said, I actually hate having extra crap on my belt when I'm not using it. I shot USPSA and 3 gun forever off a belt, and the amount of carriers, spare whatevers, etc gets crazy for when you don't "need" it that instant. My goal is moving towards single reload for a rifle and pistol, pistol itself, multi tool, light, minimal first aid kit, and that's it. The rest can be on a PC or ruck in my opinion.

I'm not doing recce. I'm not breaching, nor am I tip of any spear. I just want to be able to have a little bit of fight gear if someone brings the fight to me.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By slappomatt:

Have you considered one of the dual purpose pouches like Spiritus and others make? Mags in the back, general use pouch in the front. I like my JSTA pouch but think a zipper is the way to go over the velcro. Midwest Armor and Shepard Associated make them in a few different sizes, I'm probably ordering the 1xAR mag pouch from Midwest soon.
I don't even have a battle belt, I just slide it onto my daily belt. Carry gun is at 3:30-4, spare mags (dual BFG pouch) at 8:30 and the JSTA with a Lunar 1r1 insert in front of that. This gives me 1 AR mag, 2+1 pistol mags, whatever I have in the pouch and it takes like 5 seconds to slide it on my belt.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 11:38:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By brachiosaur:

Have you considered one of the dual purpose pouches like Spiritus and others make? Mags in the back, general use pouch in the front. I like my JSTA pouch but think a zipper is the way to go over the velcro. Midwest Armor and Shepard Associated make them in a few different sizes, I'm probably ordering the 1xAR mag pouch from Midwest soon.
I don't even have a battle belt, I just slide it onto my daily belt. Carry gun is at 3:30-4, spare mags (dual BFG pouch) at 8:30 and the JSTA with a Lunar 1r1 insert in front of that. This gives me 1 AR mag, 2+1 pistol mags, whatever I have in the pouch and it takes like 5 seconds to slide it on my belt.
View Quote

@brachiosaur what do you mean by dual purpose pouch?
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 12:24:28 PM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By brachiosaur:

Look up the spiritus JSTA. It has a means tonattach ammo and also a section for other items like grenades or tools or mission critical stuff.
JSTA
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 1:08:04 PM EDT
[#29]
The jsta is one of my favorite pouches for a belt of all time. I was a first drop buyer when it came out and have used it ever since.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 1:24:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By hoody2shoez:
The jsta is one of my favorite pouches for a belt of all time. I was a first drop buyer when it came out and have used it ever since.
View Quote

I bought one after reading about it in here but can’t decide where to mount it and what the best mounting method is for it (belt loop vs molle vs one wrap)…

Any pics for ideas on how to best utilize it?
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 1:38:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Gatorvet:

I bought one after reading about it in here but can’t decide where to mount it and what the best mounting method is for it (belt loop vs molle vs one wrap)…

Any pics for ideas on how to best utilize it?
View Quote

I just use the belt loop

Unobtainium insert

Sorry no pics right now:(
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 2:06:32 PM EDT
[#32]
There are probably similar products by other makers. I really think a zipper is the way to go over the velcro, the JSTA really pulls the bottom of the pouch up when I open it. It does allow me to put a canteen in and wrap the lid around it though.

https://www.spiritussystems.com/jsta-pouch/

https://midwestarmor.com/products/gp-4x6x2-single-mag-pouch/

https://midwestarmor.com/products/gp-7x6x3-double-mag-pouch/

https://shepherd-associated.com/pouches
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 11:19:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Can someone tell me what I have here?

This was given to me by my wife’s aunt.

Appears the support system is broken. Inside is filled with white powdered looking mildew.

Just wondering what it is and if there is anything worth salvaging off of it.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 12:55:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By swampfoxoutdoors:
Can someone tell me what I have here?

This was given to me by my wife’s aunt.

Appears the support system is broken. Inside is filled with white powdered looking mildew.

Just wondering what it is and if there is anything worth salvaging off of it.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/424008/IMG_8047_jpeg-3133107.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/424008/IMG_8048_jpeg-3133108.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/424008/IMG_8049_jpeg-3133109.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/424008/IMG_8050_jpeg-3133110.JPG
View Quote

That's the biggest GP pouch I've ever seen on a war belt.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 1:15:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Yep. But its a CFP90 pack. I have one with the supporting day pack. Its decent kit for free.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 2:11:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AndBen] [#36]
Ill play...my setup. Its got a lot of crap on it, but I tried to keep everything as close to the body as I could. It more of a grab and go War Belt.

-Safariland Holster with a True North drop, and a TREX Arms Leg strap with a ESD Swivlah https://www.edgarshermandesign.com/product/esd-swivlah/
-Esstac inner/outer belt
-Esstac pistol and rifle mag pouches
-Blue Force Gear mag pouch for a flashlight https://www.blueforcegear.com/ten-speed-single-pistol-mag-pouch.html
-Milspec Money water bottle/utility pouch (also can hold 4 AR mags or other random items https://milspecmonkey.com/store/pouches-panels/340-msm-bottle-corset.html
-Kinetic Consulting dump pouched attached to water bottle pouch https://www.kinetic-consulting.net/product-page/the-dump-pouch
-Asp Flex Cuffs in a Ready Man EDC Belt Sleeve https://www.readyman.com/collections/every-day-carry-edc/products/readyman-edc-belt-sleeve
-ITS Slimline Med Pouch https://store.itstactical.com/products/edc-slimline-pouch
-Leatherman MUT with pouch https://www.leatherman.com/mut-833091.html
-TQ with Soileater sleeve https://www.soileater.com/product-page/bmth-v2
-Amazon hook/loop belt key clip https://a.co/d/f66TGvv
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 2:38:58 PM EDT
[#37]

That's the biggest GP pouch I've ever seen on a war belt.
View Quote

I’ll make it work. lol

I realized after posting it I was in the wrong thread. lol
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 7:12:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Hey fellas not sure whether to start my own thread or join in on this one. Looking to start with a war belt and add a chest rig / pc down the road. This is my first go at more than just a iwb holster ect and looking to do it right and not waste money but have a buy once attitude. I’m currently looking at g-code stuff and just getting a full setup from them, but I don’t see a lot of their stuff posted on here so was wondering if there is a reason for that?

I’d like to have a belt, holster, two pistol mags, one rifle mag and blow out kit for sure. Maybe a pair gloves on a hanger and pistol suppressor pouch I could throw on as needed. At this point it’ll be just for taking classes and range sessions.

I might make a separate thread down the road before I order and have more questions.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 8:17:22 PM EDT
[#39]

I’ll make it work. lol

I realized after posting it I was in the wrong thread. lol
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/18/2024 8:51:52 PM EDT
[#40]
My third war belt.

Esstac Enhanced Shooter's Belt
Safariland ALS for my Compensated M18
True North MHA
Esstac dual pistol + single rifle mag pouch
Ka-bar knife
HSGI Bleeder Blowout IFAK
Tactical Tailor dump pouch

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 8:59:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By bimmertech87:
Hey fellas not sure whether to start my own thread or join in on this one. Looking to start with a war belt and add a chest rig / pc down the road. This is my first go at more than just a iwb holster ect and looking to do it right and not waste money but have a buy once attitude. I’m currently looking at g-code stuff and just getting a full setup from them, but I don’t see a lot of their stuff posted on here so was wondering if there is a reason for that?

I’d like to have a belt, holster, two pistol mags, one rifle mag and blow out kit for sure. Maybe a pair gloves on a hanger and pistol suppressor pouch I could throw on as needed. At this point it’ll be just for taking classes and range sessions.

I might make a separate thread down the road before I order and have more questions.
View Quote

I just ordered everything from Esstac and was very pleased with how it turned out. Used the one wrap method of attachment which has been discussed here.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 1:52:27 AM EDT
[#42]
I just ordered everything from Esstac and was very pleased with how it turned out. Used the one wrap method of attachment which has been discussed here.
View Quote

Pretty much what I did, too.

I ordered one of their med kits, also. But I didn't like how to attaches vertically, so I ordered one from Wilder Tactical. It's a great pouch and can be attached with One Wrap. But I think I like the one from LTC, better. I haven't ordered it, yet. But I'm going to build another belt utilizing my P226. My current one is for my 1911 (still waiting on the holster and mount to arrive). It's in Multicam. The one for my P226 wsill be in Multicam Black.

Here's everything I bought for my first belt:

Esstac Shooter's Belt 1.75"
Esstac 1911 Triple Pistol GAP KYWI Pouch
Esstac Double 5.56 Midlength KYWI Pouch
Esstac Belt Mounted Elastic Tourniquet Holder (my med pouch also holds a TQ, but I wanted a second one on the belt
Wilder Tactical Urban Assault Belt Pad (this replaces the inner belt on the Esstac Shooter's Belt)
Wilder Tactical Med Pouch 2.0

It's all mounted using Velcro Once Wrap.

For my 2nd belt, I'll be going with a dual pistol mag pouch and single AR mag pouch. But the belt and belt pad will be the same, along with the extra tourniquet. The holster will obviously be for a different gun (as will the pistol mag pouches). And as I said, I'll probably be going with the med kit pouch from LTC.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 8:55:17 AM EDT
[#43]

Pretty much what I did, too.

I ordered one of their med kits, also. But I didn't like how to attaches vertically, so I ordered one from Wilder Tactical. It's a great pouch and can be attached with One Wrap. But I think I like the one from LTC, better. I haven't ordered it, yet. But I'm going to build another belt utilizing my P226. My current one is for my 1911 (still waiting on the holster and mount to arrive). It's in Multicam. The one for my P226 wsill be in Multicam Black.

Here's everything I bought for my first belt:

Esstac Shooter's Belt 1.75"
Esstac 1911 Triple Pistol GAP KYWI Pouch
Esstac Double 5.56 Midlength KYWI Pouch
Esstac Belt Mounted Elastic Tourniquet Holder (my med pouch also holds a TQ, but I wanted a second one on the belt
Wilder Tactical Urban Assault Belt Pad (this replaces the inner belt on the Esstac Shooter's Belt)
Wilder Tactical Med Pouch 2.0

It's all mounted using Velcro Once Wrap.

For my 2nd belt, I'll be going with a dual pistol mag pouch and single AR mag pouch. But the belt and belt pad will be the same, along with the extra tourniquet. The holster will obviously be for a different gun (as will the pistol mag pouches). And as I said, I'll probably be going with the med kit pouch from LTC.
View Quote

Does that Wilder inner belt still fit in your belt loops?   My interest is piqued.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 10:17:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BloodRaven] [#44]

Does that Wilder inner belt still fit in your belt loops?   My interest is piqued.
View Quote

It doesn't go in your belt loops. It goes on the outer belt and stays there. The inside of the Wilder Tactical belt is neoprene rubber. The outside of the WT belt is Velcro that attaches to the inside of the outer belt. But once you put it on there, it stays on there. You don't have to remove it. You just grab the whole thing and put it on. The neoprene keeps the belt from sliding around or moving as you run/walk/do drills, etc.

The video posted by nrwin shows how it works. After watching his video, I ordered one. When it came in, I immediately put it on my belt. And his video was correct. It keeps the belt and items from moving around.

My Duty Belt / "War Belt" Setup

ETA: This is the HSGI belt he mentions in his video. https://www.highspeedgear.com/95mg0-95mgl
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 11:44:06 AM EDT
[#45]

It doesn't go in your belt loops. It goes on the outer belt and stays there. The inside of the Wilder Tactical belt is neoprene rubber. The outside of the WT belt is Velcro that attaches to the inside of the outer belt. But once you put it on there, it stays on there. You don't have to remove it. You just grab the whole thing and put it on. The neoprene keeps the belt from sliding around or moving as you run/walk/do drills, etc.

The video posted by nrwin shows how it works. After watching his video, I ordered one. When it came in, I immediately put it on my belt. And his video was correct. It keeps the belt and items from moving around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELWZSQ62Odk

ETA: This is the HSGI belt he mentions in his video. https://www.highspeedgear.com/95mg0-95mgl
View Quote

I bought the HSGI one for my belt so I can put it on easily no matter what I'm wearing.  I use it to throw my belt on for dryfire practice.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 1:21:04 PM EDT
[#46]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELWZSQ62Odk

View Quote

I struggle with keeping my pants up which is why I like the Esstac inner belt, but it does get uncomfortable after a day of shooting.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 1:21:54 PM EDT
[#47]

I bought the HSGI one for my belt so I can put it on easily no matter what I'm wearing.  I use it to throw my belt on for dryfire practice.
View Quote

That is exactly the reason he stated in his video. And that is exactly the reason why I bought the one from Wilder Tactical (the one from HSGI looks to be about the same thing, just made by them). And it does make it super easy. Just grab the whole thing and put it on; no having to on the inner belt by threading it through your belt loops. And it fits over my EDC belt (Kore Essentials) with no issues.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 1:59:47 PM EDT
[#48]

That is exactly the reason he stated in his video. And that is exactly the reason why I bought the one from Wilder Tactical (the one from HSGI looks to be about the same thing, just made by them). And it does make it super easy. Just grab the whole thing and put it on; no having to on the inner belt by threading it through your belt loops. And it fits over my EDC belt (Kore Essentials) with no issues.
View All Quotes

Why do this over, say the HSGI and other belts that are basically these two parts in one?  A large padded war belt.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 2:08:54 PM EDT
[#49]

Why do this over, say the HSGI and other belts that are basically these two parts in one?  A large padded war belt.
View Quote

More options.

The 2 belt system is by far the most stable but at the cost of dawning it.

I have the wilder tactical on my hanging in my closet. I can snap it on over my footy pajamas and go out to check on stuff and have everything I need. Now if I’m going to the range or something is going down in my area I’ll take the time and get the 2 belt system on.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 2:12:20 PM EDT
[#50]

More options.

I have the wilder tactical on my hanging in my closet. I can snap it on over my footy pajamas and go out to check on stuff and have everything I need. Now if I’m going to the range or something is going down in my area I’ll take the time and get the 2 belt system on.
View All Quotes

More options.

Gotcha, this is a good talk at the right time, my Esstac is a little tight so I’m considering a new one and going up a size, which would absolutely be necessary if I put padding under it.
Page / 153
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top