Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/4/2003 11:39:15 AM EDT
What's the best holster for a walter p-99?? I would be using this open-carry for now. Thanks in advance. Sjetwrench.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 4:24:24 PM EDT
I like the Fobus holsters. I have both the "belt" and "paddle" versions. They are inexpensive (under $20), light-weight and durable. I use the paddle version for quick on/off carry about and the belt version for my range holster. Buy them online either via Ebay or Gunbroker.com

F.A.S. Out
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 10:04:33 PM EDT
A second for Fobus. I use their paddle style.
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 5:19:15 AM EDT
I use a Don Hume Snap top belt mounted paddle. That said I would prefer one with the snap top but otherwise it is a nice holster.

Sidearmor makes a REAL NICE holster for it. Check it out.

SorryOciffer
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 7:03:36 AM EDT
I am fond of the Blade-Tech holsters. I own them for all my carry guns, and love them. They are fast, tough, light and quiet. They are also adjustable for hold.

They are the best plastic/kydex holsters out there. And I even prefer them to high grade custom leather holsters.
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 8:16:55 PM EDT
Thanks for the info, be checking them out.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 5:58:41 AM EDT
Sidearmor makes a kydex also.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 3:47:02 PM EDT
I have a black nylon holster from KNJ. It has the thumb break and an extra mag. pouch. Uncle Mike's also makes some similar to this one with or without the mag. pouch. I like these types of holsters because they are light and easy on the pistol. Plus they are really inexpensive ($12 to $16). Also they can be used left or right handed.

thedr
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 7:14:07 AM EDT
The P99 is a good gun, and the Blade Tech holster is the perfect compliment to it. This weekend I had the P99 with me when shooting some clays, and I decided that for fun I would try to shoot clays with the P99.

Long story short, I DID shoot clays out of the air with the P99.

I think the P99 is one of the best carry guns out there...
Top Top